Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Online place to buy genuine Ford parts

Hi There: You might try this site.www.ford-parts-direct.com robs05xlt
  2. R

New Member New Air Leak

Hi Rick: Thanks for the info.I tried the bending of window frame trick already.Rubber stripping is in good condition.I was not aware of the door hinge adjustment.Thanks. I'll leave it alone for now, until the next high wind day or high speed run on the interstate. Have a Happy Thanksgiving...
  3. R

New Member New Air Leak

HI There: I was wondering if there is an adjustment either on the door or the glass to eliminate wind noise on the drivers side window.I just bought this low mieage 4x4 05 ranger a month ago. Thanks for any info. robs05xlt
  4. R

ranger wont start

Hi There: A no tach signal usually means a distributor change (bad Pick-up coil inside distributor is not receiving the signal )Before you do that,if you can get the engine started try this: Take a windex bottle filled with water & lightly spray around all the ignition wires, coil, distributor...
  5. R

2008 Ranger oil change

Hi There: I would make the first oil change at 5000.If you have the 4.0l sohc engine.The oil should be 5w-30 meeting the ford spec. WSS-M2C929-A. I use Mobil 1 fully synthetic in my 05 4.0l sohc ranger xlt which meets this spec.After that if your ranger uses a quart at 6000 miles thats when I...
Back