Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Photos Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report

That's funny just to prepare you I don't think I have ever been un-lost:D Don't follow me you'll never know what might happen. Msupertek + Trail = 100% success or 100% Broke :D
  2. M

Douglas (Becker69?) I still have your map! I still have your map, sorry!:eek: Please Pm me your address and I'll either mail the map to you or send ya $10 if that will cover it... Thnx for loaning it to me let me know what you want to do thnx:salute: To all, this was a great trip, I...
  3. M

Matt is running 37x12.50 R15..... They are pretty big atleast bigger then mine:D Matt is also part of the explorer forum (someone asked earlier) his name on the board is 91Xploder...;)
  4. M

Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread

Heading out in 5 hrs...:D
  5. M

Only two days left before I head out!:D
  6. M

Sorry to hear that JTX, was looking forward to wheeling with you. Well we'll have to catch up again on another run, I'll be sure to send you a vid of the trip;)
  7. M

open diff

Good on Ice if anything could be. I just know the last couple of times we had ice and I drove my X on the road when I had open diffs it seem to actually move forward slowly but surely, then I locked up my front end and rear end (before my sas) and afterwards the next ice up we had when I hit...
  8. M

Well now that its close to Moab I finally had my truck inspected and renewed the registration. After driving it for the last few days I realized it had some problems. Between yesterday and today I have installed 4 new ball joints (they were new 3 yrs ago now falling apart until the new ones...
  9. M

If you don't show Thursday Night/Friday morning meeting, I'll go looking for ya. The trail is 37 miles so that would only take me out on Friday. I'll pm you my cell so if for some reason other then being stuck in Moab you are not going to be in Moab Thursday night please call me. ;) I...
  10. M

7 days until departure!:salute:
  11. M

Ha ha ya that's was a great time there... We'll have the best vid yet this year.:thumbsup:
  12. M

I have a GPS and have already entered waypoints for nearly every trail in the charles wells book, just in case I have time to try some different trails as well. So I Don't think there will be to much problems on seven mile rim. If his coordinates are correct then we'll be on track:thumbsup:
  13. M

Ah! I barely checked my email just now that you said that and seen it. Ok well I sent him back the info and yes I will be showing up.;)
  14. M

I'm confused :confused: , what is that list for? I know myself and 91xploder both signed up for Moab and we are not on it so surely its not the moab list?
  15. M

9 days until I head out for MOAB!:D
  16. M

Ok this is the list I have thus far for Saturday and Sunday anyone else who thinks they want to be on it just let me know and I'll add ya.
  17. M

GJarrett, do you remember how long it took you to do Seven Mile Rim? I'm just wondering if I have time to do Seven Mile Rim and Moab Rim on Saturday before Dinner?
  18. M

Best thing to do chrisis is go to www.traildamage.com and click on the trails link, then click on the trail I or someone else has posted. They have pictures of the trails, video clips of them doing parts of the trail and a write up on how difficult it is, as well as information on what to expect.
  19. M

Well I guess I'll throw out my game plan for Saturday.... (after seven mile rim if there is time I may head to some other short trails for the afternoon, not sure how long it is going to take because it is 20 miles long) meet city market if you'd like to go between 8:00 am and 8:30 am...
  20. M

On Friday I think I'm going to trailer out there and back (since my top speed is only 45 mph). I'll drive to fins and things though its not as far.
  21. M

Just checking, we'll stick with 8:30 to 9:00 then. I really don't believe BFE is going to take much time since we are not doing the hardcore stuff. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to start earlier...:salute: If the trails look great at BFE (minor threat, green day, etc.) Then I may...
  22. M

Well I have never been to BFE, however from what I have read Strike ravine is the trail which leads to all the hardcore trails. Supposedly while it does have many challenging obstacles it ranges from a 3 to 5 on a scale of 1-10.. its only about 6.2 miles long and 13 miles away from Moab. I'm...
  23. M

I'm ready to go as well man.... Can't wait - counting days - ..:D
Back