Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Sigh...back into the modification abyss...

All I gotta say is sweet :thumbsup: :)
  2. P

We're Baaaaakkkk!!!!!

I tried my best to keep it in good shape :D . Decal is from a store I worked at one summer in NC
  3. P

Dreamr's rig is sick .....advice

What about an intake gasket/ vaccuum leak or a maf on its way out
  4. P

skyjacker 2" lift

camber adjusters? not sure what size this might need here
  5. P

another jammed door lock question

Im in the same boat as you I figured it was the latch and not the actuator maybe ill make some attempt to do this on my own. I ve got a 94 and i did manage to wiggle the door panel out with it shut.
  6. P

Stock Wheel Weight

yeah those ones. I was think about trying to get some lighter aftermarket wheels and I was curious as to how much of an improvement that I might be able to make
  7. P

Stock Wheel Weight

Does anyone know the weight of a stock 1990-94 15x7 aluminum wheel, I think there called the saw blade style? I tried searching but had no results.
  8. P

Door won't open - need help

My door is like this periodically. There is a spring broken in the lock/handle mechanism. Try pressing the unlock button repeatedly while repeatedly pulling on the open handle. Sometimes that does the trick. Other times I can grab hold of the lock knob and pull it up while repeatedly pulling...
  9. P

92 EB Out of Ideas

Could be a bad starter. I replaced mine a couple years ago and the new one went bad real fast. So I cashed in on the waranty got a new one and haven't had any problems since.
  10. P

Explorer owners in PA

Didn't know you were still around. Last i saw there was a thread about legal trouble.
  11. P

Help me decide if I should keep my intake

From looking at those pics I can tell you the # 1 reason your truck is not running correctly. Your maf needs to be in its stock metal housing. If it is not placed in that housing it can not read correctly. The other thing you might want to check is if the vacuum hose from the factory intake...
  12. P

Wiring 2 head units?

Y not just get a cd changer that plugs into your mini disc h/u
  13. P

Will the 95 4.0L V6 fit in a 93

I think 95 and up used different computer system and had different heads, which would require some kind computer chip upgrade even if you couldplug it in to the existing wiring harness
  14. P

front and rear gear change????

you do need a different carrier for 3.73 +
  15. P

Will the 95 4.0L V6 fit in a 93

Sounds Like what u have is a leak in your lower intake manifold gasket. I had the same problem around 70,000 miles detonation, knock 1 qt. oil loss etc. All I had to do was remove the upper intake manifold and tighten the bolts on the lower intake manifold, but in your case you may want to...
  16. P

2002 XLT Arbitration Hearing coming soon. Please advise

Your state have a lemon law?
  17. P

cheap bumper

Don't you need a light for your license plate?
  18. P

100 dollar supercharger

QUOTE "What would you rather spend $2,469.60 on?" Maybe a real super charger?
  19. P

Electrical Connectors

the next challenge is finding a junk yard in my area that actually has explorers.
  20. P

Electrical Connectors

As my x ages the plastic plugs and clips are becomeing rather fragile and it seems like everyother one is broken. Does anyone know of any kind of repair kit for these things other than a roll of tape? My maf wire came off of the sensor housing today scaring me into thinking that i needed a...
  21. P

brakes screwing up subs?!?!?!?

i think they were monster cables. I got them from my friend who owns a car audio shop. I don't have a clue as to how much they were it was a while ago.
  22. P

wrecked mountaineer

i can see it now For Sale 97 Mountaineer with minor front end damage
  23. P

brakes screwing up subs?!?!?!?

i had the same problem. I got some high quality shielded rca wires and now the problems gone
  24. P

No skip cd players???

u could get a good disc changer and hook it up to your head unit. I ve had my changer for like 5 years and i don't think its ever skipped even off road.
  25. P

custom intake done!

unless you ureprogram the sensor u have to use the stock housing. the sensor works on a ratio. it knows how much air passes over it and not how much is going through a tube
Back