Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

suicide hood

not sure if right place for thread but i was just wondering if anyone has tried to suicide hood on explorer...i have 02 x sport and seering if anyone has how to....thanx...
  2. D

wrap-around steel rollpan, with what tail lights?

just a suggestion shave taillights and put toyota supra lights in the rollpan...u can get lights and buckets for thsi project from fender bender international...i was thinking of doing it but wanting to do billet inserts into rollpan over lights to give it cleaner look...but as i said jus a...
  3. D

help resloving grinding noise

maybe someone here can once and for all answer my problem..02 ford xplorer sport the problem im having when stopping there is a grinding noise. i have changed rotors pads calipers...possible info needed to resolve issue its sitting on 20 inch wheels and its been lowered.also new bearings and...
  4. D

grinding

I was hoping someone can help have 02 X sport the problem im having is when I stop something up front sounds like grinding..I have new rotors/pads/calipers/bearings/outer tie rod ends/ & bearing seals///also slight pulsaating when stopping...thank you in advance for any advice.
  5. D

Air Bag Susp.

to help you on airbag suspension there is different things to look for first are you wanting to go all the way down which is most likely the case for the front depending on if you have springs if thats the case you will need spring cups which you can get from any airbag company/if you have...
  6. D

steering bounce

i have 02 explorer sport and it seems my steering is very loose especially when i hit bumps in road it wants to go all over the place...wheel specs I have 20's on it/ parts replaced new outer tie rod ends/new rotors /new calipers/new pads///Im out of ideas thinkn rack but thouhgt Id ask 1st...
  7. D

Bagg the front or Bagg the Rear

o2 explorer sport I was wondering if you would be able to put together reasonabley price bag setup... not looking to radical...but I want to see what I can do with...tire off all the problems of just simple lowering... let me know...
  8. D

driveshaft pitch

hello everyone was wondering !st everything anyone has told me on here has been right so thanx for all help...but my question is being that I have 20's on my explorer will that change the pitch on my driveshaft..and if so what can I do to correct it... lower the front raise the back..Im out of...
  9. D

steering adjustment

whats up new to forum have 02 ford explorer sport just put 20s on it was wondering if need to adjust height steering feels real loose but it was like that w/stocks also just not as bad....
Back