Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

An Old Newbie...

Hey everyone! Well its been a while since I have been on here. When I originally sign up to this forum; I had a 2000 Eddie Bauer Explorer, and I was married. She thankfully took the Eddie Bauer in the divorce. I had a 2002 Dodge Dakota which was my baby. I kept that, but a few month after my...
  2. D

Blinking OverDrive Light!

I was so close to taking this back due to the "3 Day Return" law, but I read up on that. It's a law, but its still up to the dealers discretion. My fiancee also told me to go there with a cool head, and nonchalantly tell them the problem. I think that helped a lot, because I am a hot-head. If...
  3. D

Well I have some good news...I went back to the dealership to turn in the title for the trade. The salesman asked how I liked the Explorer. I told him I like it, but I had problems after I drove off the lot. I told him of the problem, so he put the truck on his computer. He found the issue, and...
  4. D

Hi Everyone! I hope someone can help me...I just bought a 2003 XLT Explorer, and on the way home I noticed the "OverDrive Off" light came on and started blinking. I pressed the button on the gearshift, and it didn't do anything. Here's the whole story. When I test drove the truck the battery was...
  5. D

Looking for new tires

Dude; pay attention! I have used Uniroyals on both of my Dakota's and my wife's cars and SUV's for 10 years and have never had any problems. Though they are all made by the same company, I would trust Uniroyals over Michelin's. Michelin's are too soft of a tire and have seen more problems with...
  6. D

Looking for new tires

:crazy: :monkey::crazy::crazy::crazy:
  7. D

Looking for new tires

There is nothing better than Uniroyals. I have used Uniroyal Laredo AWT's on all of my trucks and SUV's and have never had a problem. http://www.uniroyal.com/specs/laredo-awt/25.html But what sucks is no one sells these in 255-70r-16 for my Explorer. I too am looking for tires; since the...
  8. D

New Explorer Owner....

I dunno if I'd go that far. I had the WK model GC Laredo and it was crap, but it does have a smooth ride. If I was to get another GC; I'd get the WJ, bigger and better design. The WK GC was down-sized. The door jams were too small, and the whole cabin was too small, and the 3.7 engine in the...
  9. D

New Explorer Owner....

Hello Eeeeveryone!!! As of today; I am a new owner of a White, '00 Eddie Bauer Exploder. Now I'm not the biggest Ford fan, but I gotta say I am somewhat impressed. It's a one owner car with 113k miles. I got a good deal on it. We bought it to replace a '05 Jeep GC Laredo; that we have to let go...
Back