Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

For Sale 2002 Explorer Sport Trac 4x4.

yeah i know. I was just wondering if you have finished your surprise with the rock trac yet or not ?
  2. J

Well its been a while any other hits or updates on the roc trac ?
  3. J

damn, a week late... i would of drove mine from tampa fl to you and bought yours cash in hand
  4. J

Florida Off-road

I live in st pete and i joined a jeep club and they go el rancho/s woods in z hills and a place in new port richey they call h pit also a place by the hard rock
  5. J

New to the forum PICS OF MY TRAC!!

I got an 01 white st and im on 33's but they rub some still after trimming i had a brush guard so my truck looked close to yours at one point lol
  6. J

Are there any south Florida clubs?

Im in St petersburg whats good clear water and tampa ?
  7. J

sway bars

Well the problem was it must have been corroded on there. Regardless after 20-40 mins of die grinding we cut threw the grade 8 bolt. Afterward I went and purchesed a new pair from advanced and now sway bar is back on. Leaving on road trip tomorrow
  8. J

sway bars

Don't mean to jack this thread but i can not seem to remove the passenger side end link. I was going to keep off my sway bar. I have decided I want to reinstall and can not get it off
  9. J

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

I know this is a little off topic. What tires would everyone recommend for decent price?
  10. J

sub box

yeah just like that lol except i dont have any plastic and only one 12" but i like that it is clean i had pictures up of mine at one point
  11. J

sub box

i have a pioneer pancake sub came in the box for like $210 and i had to remove the plastic behind the seat but it fits good back there and you would never know its there and it defiantly sounds good. you could always just put bass shakers under the rear seat and that would do very nice
  12. J

whats wrong ?

okay so I did a fuel pressure check today and my st passed with 65 psi and held it for 10mins after it was turned off. The problem with my st is that when I go to start it 75% of the time she wont start on the first crank unless i push the gas pedal down and sometimes not the 2nd or 3rd time. A...
  13. J

How to change Fuel Injectors

do the fuel pressure check. i just did and on my st it took maybe an hour by myself reading all directions and trying to hook into the fuel rail in the back of the motor what a PITA to connect there. my results where 65 psi did fine. still gotta figure out what is wrong with it. i might be to...
  14. J

How to change Fuel Injectors

upload to photo bucket then do a image link or one of the other ways under the picture.
  15. J

01 Sport Track 4X4 problem

look at the year your truck was built if it was before 6 2001 then its a job one this is really rare or you could just look at your motor compared to the other motors they are a little older looking but are a lot better. when you are trying to put it in 4x4 are you putting the truck in neutral...
  16. J

August 2010 TOTM Submission Thread

it appears like the explorer wanted to go swimming
  17. J

Projector Headlights or HIDs?

there was a post on here some where not long ago about hids and how you could get a discount on them also
  18. J

Anyone Running Aux Lighting? And How?

wow that redneck light is defiantly red neck lamo. hey to each there own if it works for what you use it for then its all good
  19. J

Random Detailing Tip

i have one also if you have pen marks or anything on the interior roof use a little gasoline to scrub it out works good also another tip q tips are good for cleaning air vents and tooth brush for under the roof rails
  20. J

I'm about to hit 200000 miles

wow i thought i had a lot of miles on my 01 she has 156000. i started riding my motorcycle to work to save $ on gas and hopefully i will be able to fix my cel problem soon so i can do so more mods
  21. J

Anyone Running Aux Lighting? And How?

behind the grill i have seen on other trucks i like it and one day plan on doing it lol. i first have to move my tanny cooler to the bottom and then ill be all set to go one day soon i will do it and post pics
  22. J

O2 Sensor

i dont think you can you just pull it and if its black good chance at being bad.
  23. J

4.0 Exhaust Clip Thread !

how do i know what mil eliminator will fit my truck ?
  24. J

ST bad knock

camber kit is in only took about 1 1/2 and i was on the phone most of the time and really had no clue what i was doing lol
Back