Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

borg warner 4404 strength?

sorry i must have missed that link, but thanks for the help
  2. D

ok so then, i can pull a t/case sof from f-150 or expedition? and wat years?
  3. D

so if you swapped a shift on the fly from a 4.0l expo to a 5.0 would it work?, and wat about the 4wheel drive system how would that work?
  4. D

Newbie with questions

ive never heard of a rod messin up the motor, cus i got a 99 v8 explorer with 153xxx miles on it and so far so good. with my v8 i get about 13mpg, so your v6 should be somewhere around 15 or 16 depending on how u drive. as for up grade if you buy a 3.0L you can find parts but their hard to find...
  5. D

BWM Brown Wire Mod 3rd Gen

would this mod work on an AWD explorer?
  6. D

suspension lift help.

Can i fit 33x12.5 on a stock 15 inch rim? and will it have any rubbing issues with a 4" susp. lift? fyi its a 99 AWD explorer, is it worth putting a 4" susp. lift? will it work?
  7. D

Can i fit 33x12.5 on a stock 15 inch rim? and will it have any rubbing issues with a 4" susp...

Can i fit 33x12.5 on a stock 15 inch rim? and will it have any rubbing issues with a 4" susp. lift? fyi its a 99 AWD explorer, is it worth putting a 4" susp. lift? will it work?
  8. D

2002 Sport Trac SAS

alright sweet thanks for the help, i really appreciate it
  9. D

2002 Sport Trac SAS

where did u buy the shackle mounts? and how did u know exactly where to put them? Did u have to get the front realigned?
  10. D

2002 Sport Trac SAS

thats bad ass did u make that cross member and shackle mounts or did u buy them?
  11. D

limited slip front & rear 4 v8 AWD

so wat bout a sas for the front? wat would be my choices for that?
  12. D

Well the # is a 46 witch is a 3.73 open diff
  13. D

in need help. im wondering if u can put a limited slip in the front and in the rear of an all wheel drive, v8 explorer? if so, where do u think i could pick one up for a descant price? thanks.
  14. D

limited slip options

what are my options for a limited slip in my 1999 Explorer 5.0 awd?
  15. D

Wanted Help with steering problem

ok i have a 99 ranger 4x4 and the steering wheel shakes when u drive around corners? i also have a problem with my battery drain in a day without driving? any suggestions will help!
  16. D

Help with a brakelight problem

all the lights work, but when the brake pedal is pressed the high brake light does not come on, and the other 2 brake lights don't get bright when the pedal is pressed.
  17. D

ya i found that and pulled it out that's not it.
  18. D

I need help on why my brake lights wont light up when the brake pedal is pressed; I checked all the fuses and relays their good, I checked the bulbs their good, I put in a new brake switch, The brake lights will illuminate when u turn on the headlights but when u press the brake pedal they don't...
  19. D

suspension lift help.

Brake light problems need suggestions! I need help on why my brake lights wont light up when the brake pedal is pressed; I checked all the fuses their good, I checked the bulbs their good, I put in a new brake switch, The brake lights will illuminate when u turn on the headlights but when u...
  20. D

suspension lift help.

ok so my best bet is to go with the superlift! Althogh i was searching the forum yesterday and i was looking at pics of this guy doing a soa on a 99 explorer and he didnt say what he used to level the front. Id really like to know though.
  21. D

suspension lift help.

the trucks my bothers if your wondering
  22. D

suspension lift help.

i have a 99 ford explorer V8 xlt and iam thinking about going spring over axle in the rear and i need to know more info about that and what lift kit i need to buy to lift the front to the same hight as the rear after the SOA!?!
Back