Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Problem with Cargo Privacy Cover

Hey all, Does anyone else have problems with their privacy cover for the rear section of their X? I am noticing that when my cover is covering the stuff in my trunk, and i drive over anything slightly bumpy, the cover retracts. It sometimes scares the crap outta me, but i wanna make it more...
  2. D

Ironman headlight asmbly swap

Hey all, does anyone know the procedure for swapping to Ironman headlamps. I am thinking about doing this to my 06 limited and wanted to first know how complicated this really was. Also does anyone know the current rates on the parts? Thanks!! Also if anyone has before/after pix of doing...
  3. D

Grille Guards on 06-08 X's?

Has anyone put a grille guard or push bar on a 4th Gen Xplorer? I can't find pictures anywhere and want to see one b4 I buy one. I am looking at both a Go Rhino pushbar without wraps and a Setina one w/o wraps. It's mostly for looks but a little xtra protection couldn't hurt. Also does...
  4. D

Lifting a 2006-2008 X

Hi all, I am curious to know if anyone has lifted an 06-08' explorer. Any pictures? I am having a lot of difficulty finding any pictures of a lifted newer body explorer. Also, how high is the normal lift for this body? I am only thinking of taking it off road once in a while so most of...
Back