Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

A4LD Auto Transmission Cooling---------

I have a 1994 Ranger with the A4LD automatic transmission and want to install an external transmission cooler mounted in front of the radiator. Questions--- How is the cooler sized?? I mean, can one be too big??? The cooler is mounted after the transmission fluid goes thru the...
  2. L

1994 Ford Ranger 4 Liter Valve Cover Gaskets.....

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with the 4 liter V6 original engine in it with 207000 miles on it. The engine runs fine but I am noticing oil seepage from the valve covers and figure it could use some new gaskets under the valve covers. Question--- does the intake manifold have to come off when...
  3. L

1994 Ford Ranger 4WD Low Indicator Light-----

Hello All-- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with the 4WD, the engage buttons are on the center dash. Lately, in the morning only I notice-- >> After I start the engine-- the 4WD Low range indicator light is on only-- (it shows as dimmer than the 4X4 indicator light). The light will not turn...
  4. L

1999 Ford Ranger 4WD-- Fix or sell???

My brother has a 1999 Ford Ranger 4WD with the 6 ft. step side style bed, has 100000 miles on it, 6 cylinder 2.3 litre engine, automatic , air etc. Never wrecked, drives good. Question is-- it has a leaking head gasket and the air blend door needs replacing. Price on labor + parts--...
  5. L

1994 Ford Ranger 134A Recharge----

I have the '94 Ford Ranger w/ 134A refrigerenat. It was not putting out cold air so I added a can of 134A-- still no cold air-- no cool tubes under the hood-- compresser is cycling on and off about every 10-- 15 seconds. What would be a next DIY step to perform??? Any general specs on...
  6. L

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

Transfer Case Motor rebuild Question-- Hi-- Very good thread on the Transfer case rebuild!!!!!! Question-- I have a 94 Frord ranger 4WD with the electric shift motor-- If when I remove the shift motor to rebuild, can I drive the truck without the shift motor attached without any...
Back