Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

High Speed vibration, not tire related

My 2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer V6 with 110K miles has a vibration problem that I need the forum's expert input on. First I assure you that the vibration IS NOT FROM TIRE BALANCE! How do I know? Multiple balancing, rotation, alignment visits did not help and now on my 2nd new set of tires with...
  2. H

2004 Explorer Air Intake Housing needed

Hi to All, My 2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer edition with the 4.0L V6 has a couple of unique part needs. Anyone that can offer advice or location to obtain the parts, I would be most appreciative and guarantee I'll dance at your wedding! 1) The air intake housing where the air filter resides...
  3. H

Need help ASAP

I do have answers for you all So as previously reported within the forum somewhere is that the Electronic Throttle Body / Throttle Position Sensor malfunctions post-battery change and fires the OBD codes of 2110, or 2104 with Failsafe mode "sticking" the throttle closed. No driver accelerator...
  4. H

Need help ASAP

haven't had ability to read codes I haven't had the ability to scan for codes yet. The orange wrench is illuminated and the service engine soon light is on, so I know codes have fired.
  5. H

Need help ASAP

2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2WD V6 Flex Fuel - battery was dead, changed battery and upon starting the engine went into "Failsafe Mode". I have no power, engine does not rev, and unable to drive. I have read about possible Electronic Throttle Body issues, but seems strange that it was...
Back