Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Pioneer In-Dash Changer Jammed

I dunno, problem fixes itself when I eject another CD so I dunno. lol. Good ol' fords - working when they want to!
  2. S

Pioneer In-Dash Changer Jammed

I went to eject a CD outta my Factory Pioneer in-dash CD 6 changer, but it didn't eject and just got jammed. Now it says "CD ERROR" and wont eject any CD's. Do I have to buy a new one (again) or is there anyway I can get the CD's out?
  3. S

Whine coming from front end in 4.0L

Possibly, It was a lil dirty when I went for a oil change 2 weeks ago. I'll have to look in the morning cuz my hoods frozen shut. Thats what I get for washing it in -18C lol. On second thought, I haven't smelt anything burning recently...
  4. S

Whine coming from front end in 4.0L

Sorry, I know this has most likey been posted before but posting from a blackberry, its kinda hard to do a search. Anyways, My '02 Sport (4.0 SOHC) is starting to make this awfull whining noise. Now it happens at anything over 2,000 rpm, and gets louder the more I press down on the gas...
  5. S

I bought my X to avoid this...

Haha, I wish I coulda got a picture with her to add to our photo album we never made. And In Alberta the legal age is 18 still.
  6. S

I bought my X to avoid this...

Happened last month on January 2nd. Heading outta town to go snowboarding with the guys, got the X all loaded up with gear, food, tunes and booze. Not even 10 minutes into our trip, we come across a F250 parked on the median of the freeway. Everyone slows down naturally, And my friends and I all...
  7. S

'02 Sport Electrical Gremlins?

Turned out to be a pinched wire from when we installed the deck. So glad I finally have working 4x4 again. Thanks for the help!
  8. S

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

Thanks! Its got a few kinks I need to iron out before I can go wheelin' though :( And its a dark mettalic blue ;)
  9. S

Sorry for the delayed repsonse. I haven't had the oppertunity to go wheelin' in my X yet, but when I went with my Jimmy I went outta town to Redwater and a few places around there.
  10. S

'02 Sport Electrical Gremlins?

My 4x4 hasn't been working in my truck lately, so I brought it to a buddy today. He hooked up his scanner and he got no response at all. So he brought it into the shop and started pulling fuses (replacing a few burnt ones) and found hes got no power going to the scanner. Hell I don't even have...
  11. S

Bad gas mileage?

I know that... I was just assuming it was bad and I was right. As I stated a few posts ago, I get 265km's on 55L (= 165 miles on 14.5 gallons I think?) of gas everytime (unless I do highway driving). I'm doing plugs and wires thursday, along with a fresh oil/filter and air filter change, topping...
  12. S

Bad gas mileage?

I just got this truck and haven't done much work to it. Im getting the same mileage constantly, 265Km's on 55L of gas (= 165 miles on 14.5 gallons I think?). I'm thinking plugs and o2 sensor are culprits, along with a most likely clogged air filter. Maybe a good seafoaming will help too?
  13. S

Bad gas mileage?

Oh I know its an inacurate way of telling, it just seems like its sucking back more gas then It should be. I'm writing down how many Km's I get per tank and I'll check back with those results in a few weeks. I just want to get some advice now so I can budget repairs and what-not.
  14. S

explorer sport pics

My stock (for now) '02 Sport: (lost photos)
  15. S

Bad gas mileage?

So last week I didn't have a car, so I borrowed my mom's 2002 XLS (4.0L SOHC). I put about 110Km's on it in the day I had it, driving across town 2 - 3 times. It had a full tank when I got it, and when I got home the gauge only read 1/8 of a tank used. Over the weekend I picked up a '02 Sport...
  16. S

+1 for edmonton!
Back