Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 8

Good deal?

yeah frist time i seen this hahaha should have bought them cash !!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the look they would have given
  2. 8

Photos 3rd gen pic's

good question they have been replaced but because of the bad cambur before the insides of the tire was warn out i switched them for a quick fix new tires on the truck now and awaiting the 22's with 35's should be here some time next week
  3. 8

Photos 3rd gen pic's

threw them away hahhaa
  4. 8

NEW 24" Tires, on 295/35/24! HUGE tires! No Rub! Check it out!

thought about tryn a 275/45/22???????? = 31.7
  5. 8

22's tires questions

how much is your lowered just tryn to see the bigest tire i can get with my lift
  6. 8

22's tires questions

please post a pic of your truck I would love to see in in my thread about 22's thank you very much wish everyone was this explanatory
  7. 8

22's tires questions

no im not going back to lowering it i want the same as macknos94 just with 22's
  8. 8

upper control arms options with RB lift

the BTF arms fix all the issues you are talking about also they are using uniball joints much stronger
  9. 8

Anyone lowered there x and thrown cragers on

yes im sorry 410 no no im not going to lower my truck i have been there but wanted to see if anyone was ongoing this project thank you and would love updates on your build
  10. 8

sorry just the pic's that i have found yeah if they matched i agree these 2wds are also 1wds because onely the right side spins posi needs to be put on these rear ends i got a quote for 1200 to make mosi and 411 gears
  11. 8

this is the only option for arms that are out there. the spacers put the stk arms at a slant, im sure you know. these arms brake down to 275 ea stk cost at least 100ea and are way to short. let me know if you find another rout
  12. 8

Good deal?

anymore for sale
  13. 8

i have PMed you please check and respond
  14. 8

22's tires questions

285/55/22 ? to big 275/45/22 265/40/22 - anyone tryed them yet please input only from people with 22's also if you have lowered it?
  15. 8

i was thinking i have never seen a drag explorer rear wheels front wheels
  16. 8

Photos 3rd gen pic's

3 inch lift - BTF uniball upper arms - 33's those cuts on the springs are from the stk arms with 3'' RBspacers
  17. 8

Off Road performance gains

not to sure how they are dragging if we are not extending the lower arm as well as the top how are you planning on lifting, and keeping wheels straight ?
  18. 8

Looking for fender flares

i make flair fenders check out my thread 300 for the front set. PM me if you need more info
  19. 8

take care of the drag or any issue that the old upper control arms had there are 100% the way to go when you are using any lift kit option.
  20. 8

I only have 3inch up front with the BTF control arms and uniball set up up front stk rear and tuck 33's
  21. 8

New brakes

how do i know whether the rear brakes on my Explorer is with Phenolic Pistons or Steel Pistons for the correct application.
  22. 8

New brakes

send me the link
  23. 8

Sway bars

i like the roll i get
Back