Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

O wow, its been forever since i got online. Glad to see the Crew is Growing. We need all we can when the outbreak occurs. Few new mods to my Xploder. Waag 1 Piece Grill and Light Gaurd. Cobra 29ltd Cb With 102' Whip Pics to come shortly
  2. S

WAAG 1Piece Grille Gaurd

Lights will come soon enough, but ive got some other things that need attention on it right now. Both front doors need new pins, Ive ripped the pull handle off the interior from slamming it so hard. I need a new FPR, got one used from pull a part and did not fix the issue.
  3. S

WAAG 1Piece Grille Gaurd

well i installed this beast today. Heres the stock look. Heres the trimming i had to do on my limited valance And the finnished product.
  4. S

WAAG 1Piece Grille Gaurd

Na man, its not that a big deal. I dont want you to crawl under your truck just to tell me a bolt size. Im going to Home Depot Tommorow im sure i will grab the right size. I will post pics tommorow so you can see how it looks on a 94 white limited.
  5. S

WAAG 1Piece Grille Gaurd

Nice pic's man! I just got finnished painting this beast. Do you know what size bolts were used to mount this? I will be installing in the morning
  6. S

WAAG 1Piece Grille Gaurd

Could you post a pic of yours mounted please. I wanna get the idea of what its gonna look like
  7. S

WAAG 1Piece Grille Gaurd

Well i picked this bad dude up today for $25 I browsed online and the cheapest i found it new was $650.00 aparently it is supposed to be the top rated gaurd you can buy? Anywho heres a pic. It will get a paint job and will be installed tommorow. I just hate to cut my factory valance on my...
  8. S

94 Limited Wont Restart Once Warm

Update, Replaced gas cap but that didnt seem to be the problem. I need to get a pressure gauge to put on fuel rail and check pressure. Now im leaning twards a faulty ful pump
  9. S

Tried pulling codes but nothing came up, i will check those links you posted now
  10. S

Sorry, i forgot to mention, i replaced the fuel filter as the first thing i did. Aslo i do belive your on the right path. I am thinking this problem is because of the fuel pressure. Yes, when cold the pump will cycle on like its supposed to. But once warm it will continually run. Could i have a...
  11. S

K, so i have a 94 Limited that will not restart once vehicle has warmed up. If i let it sit for awhile (an hour or so ) it will start back up. Fuel pump continually runs when vehicle is off but ignition in the on position. Heres what i have done so far 1. Replaced Fuel Pump Relay 2...
  12. S

Fuel Problem

Ok so i have the 94 Limited model with the 4.0 Ohv engine. Im having a fuel issue i need help tracking down. Vehicle is now starting to miss at idle, also vehicle will not start immediatley after shutting off. Sometimes Vehicle will start right after i shut it off then die again. It takes...
  13. S

94 Exp Limited OHV Engine Preformance

Yes ive searched in that thread. I found nothing at to Intake manifold Throttlebody and cam
  14. S

94 Exp Limited OHV Engine Preformance

Hey all, im looking for some mods for my 4.0 OHV Im looking for a dress up kit ( valve covers ) Looking for an aftermarket intake manifold Bigger TB Maybe a mild cam If anyone has any information on where to buy preformance parts for the OHV 4.0 please post them here Im looking to get the...
  15. S

My $22 Find Today

Found this while at the local pull-a-part today $22 cash lol Instead of $170 From retail
  16. S

My First Explorer, 1994 Limited

Found this today at the local pull-a-part $22 cash Instead of $170 from retail
  17. S

1994 Explorer maintenance.

Ty Tbars;) thats just what i was looking for
  18. S

O yea, lol forgot that one. New Radiator + antifreeze. What other fluids need changed? The rear and front diffrential ??? How many quarts? I dunno lol
  19. S

tire size

Have you checked clearance? You leaving it stock or doing a suspenson / Body lift? Heres a link that may be helpful to you http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216933
  20. S

Ok. ive put 1k miles on my exploder since i have owned it. Its right at 95k Original miles now. I dont know the previous history of this vehicle So i would like to catch up on the maintance. I dont have a haynes or any repair manual. Can someone tell me the maintance that needs to be done...
  21. S

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

+1 Vote I believe they should send us equippment also
  22. S

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

I dont belive your question belongs to this thread. Please post under unmodified ranger, or engine electrical. Im sure you will get several responces there
  23. S

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

Ive just recently got my explorer aswell Norris Dam state park has some nice trails. Been there twice this week and found wheeling fun. If your ever down this way lets meet and go together Exit 122 off interstate 75 Heres some pics of the trail...
  24. S

My First Explorer, 1994 Limited

I want something i can beat up. Like a little 2.8L 4x4 blazer or samuari. Something 4cyl. something i can beat the **** out of and not care how it looks I plan on keeping the limited stock, its in perfect condition inside and out. BUT if i cant find a little 4cyl im gonna put a 3inch lift and...
Back