Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Updated pics of the Expedition

what lift are you using on it? just got a 00 EB and wanting to lift it.
  2. R

Latest PCM Upgrade 1U7A-12A650-GMB for the 2002-2005 4.0L SOHC

Is the only way you'll now what version mine is usung is to take it in to the Dealership? Just bought an 02 and want this done.
  3. R

Cracked Valve Cover

In that case wouldn't I hear a little bit of racket and it be running rough? It idles and revs fine, just leaks the oil.
  4. R

Cracked Valve Cover

06. Old one was 03. Original post says 06
  5. R

Cracked Valve Cover

Hey guys been a while since i have been on here. My wife has an 06 Explorer and last night on the way home, she said it was smoking and running rough. When i got home this morning there was a small puddle of oil under the truck and the CEL was on. Checked the engine light and it was...
  6. R

4 low light blinking???

hey guys i know this has been addressed and i tried searching but either my searching skills suck or something. Anyway, i pulled a guy out of a ditch today and used 4 low just because it was all icy, afterwards i couldn't get it to go into 4 hi or auto. The light on the 4 low button just...
  7. R

still want lift spacers?

all you'd have to do is make sure the mounting is the same, I can look in a Monroe catalog and get specifics to match them up. You have these on the front of your now?
  8. R

Chopping/Binding Problems still accur

so i have the same problem in mine only when its in 4wd and on pavement, not sure if it does it in the dirt/mud. Also, my mom has an 04 F-250, same problem. I was told its just because of the way the front end is built.
  9. R

New Rubber

I have those same tires except in 265 and love them, not near as much noise as other mud tires and the only downfall i see to them is they like to stick in groovers in the road and pull me around. Good in the mud so far though.
  10. R

Looking for some wheeling buddies

Hey guys i live just outside little rock and am in need of some people to go out and wheel around wiht.
  11. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

they have actually been really good and don't sing that much, I have the 265's and have no rubbing at all. All i have is the 3" body lift. I'm gonna try some 285's before too long. The 265's are the same price 285's at Pepboys.
  12. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

this is my baby with 3 inch body lift and 265's, should've went 285 but....
  13. R

tow hook idea.

14. R

tow hook idea.

thanks limited, went and did some wheeling last night i am about to post!
  15. R

New to AR, any good trails around?

i live just outside Little Rock and am always looking for someone to go wheeling with.
  16. R

tow hook idea.

this style might work better becasue it is longer and would protrude out further.
  17. R

3rd Gen Off Road Light Pictures Wanted!!!!

man that thing looks tough macknos!! i like it.
  18. R

tow hook idea.

Here are a few pics of it in progress and completed. The receivers need to be longer so it sticks out further but it'll work for now.
  19. R

tow hook idea.

I jsut uploaded some pics to my photobucket and heres the link: http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz279/rynoleum/Explorer/
  20. R

tow hook idea.

well i have the hooks installed and wanted to show what it looke like but not sure how to upload a pic.
  21. R

tow hook idea.

Awesome limited, I appreciate you taking the time and teaching me that. also, how do i just post a pic to the forum?
  22. R

tow hook idea.

they will actually slide into the frame. the square end of the frame is almost the perfect size. I'll take some pics of it to show what i mean
  23. R

How to: 3rd Gen BODY LIFT. Install.

So has anyone been having a draft coming inside the vehicle after the lift that wasn't there before? I know nothing on the inside is messed with but i am getting a draft big time coming from behind the glove box area. Just curious if i am the only one with this problem.
  24. R

tow hook idea.

thanks jr way more skilled at this than me lol
  25. R

tow hook idea.

it actually is snug top to bottom and has a little play on the sides. The Warn part number i have is 29312 since i can't figure out how to post a pic or link.
Back