Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2008 Explorer Eddie Bauer Power Outlet Help

Hi Everyone..........Im sure you can help me out! I have a 2008 Explorer Eddie Bauer...........the Power Outlet near the cup holder in the center, by the emblem that says "SYNC", is not working. All of the other power outlets are working, not this one. Can anyone tell me which Fuse it may be...
  2. J

2002 Explorer Rear Window Washer Fluid DUMPING out behind back tire????

WHAT IS HAPPENING????? any ideas???
  3. J

2002 explorer rear window washer not working????

Ok, I found the splitter, and reconnected it...............now all the fluid is DUMPING OUT behind the rear passenger tire! WTF???!!!!!! Any ideas??
  4. J

I think I found where the hose to the back wiper is unhooked, but WHERE does it go???? I cant tell where to re-attach it............ My rear window is GROSSSSSSS, help a girl out!!!;)
  5. J

The Rear window washer on my 2002 XLT isnt working............it makes the 'motor noise', the wiper wipes, but no fluid comes out. The fluid tank is full....................What could be the problem?? HELP!
  6. J

2002 4x4 problems

Yay!!!! My module came in the mail on Friday from DirectFordParts.com. I paid $180, the dealerships in my area we asking anywhere between $360 and $425 for the same part I got on DFP.com for $180. I took out the old module, put in the new one, and VOILA!!! 4X4!!!! WOOT! I did NOT unhook...
  7. J

2002 4x4 problems

I'm having this same problem!! We got snow last night, about 10inches, and the 4x4 was..................missing in action. No lights, nothing happened when I pressed Auto, Low or High. I checked, and changed all of the fuses...........so I think I may be having the same problem, as well. Does...
Back