Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

CSM Module

BTW - another question is a CSM the same as a RAP???
  2. S

CSM Module

Thanks for the information. This is where I got the idea we needed to replace the rap module. My main concern is that the new part that we bought, states that we need to have it "programed" from my old rap module by the dealer before we take it out and replace it. I think that the instructions...
  3. S

CSM Module

Have had trouble with remotes and keyless entry not working on our 2002 Ford Explorer. We decided to replace the "RAP" module after attempting many other things. However, the dealer calls it a Central Security Module. The directions on this forum are pretty explicit. However, the directions with...
  4. S

Keyless remotes/entry

keyless remote keeping the door opened and unlocked did not program it either. I'll keep plugging along.
  5. S

Keyless remotes/entry

no No we have no aftermarket items. FYI - when we try to go through the motions of programming the keyless remotes (turn key 8 times) it unlocks and locks but nothing happens we push anything on the remotes. It seems impossible that both remotes work one day and then both their batteries are...
  6. S

Keyless remotes/entry

Thanks Thanks for the welcomes! We have tried numerous things to get the keyless pad and remote to work. I guess I didn't explain very well. All items were working just fine until we unhooked the battery. Then the keyless stopped working, remotes stopped working and now the lights are on for...
  7. S

Keyless remotes/entry

I have a 2002 ford explorer xlt. Had trouble with 4 wheel drive and got bad info that said to undo battery and fuses and it would reset. Ended up being the module behind glove box. 2 minutes later that was fixed and works great. However, unplugging the battery has caused other problems. Now...
Back