Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Explore Spindles On Ebay Fit Sport Trac?

my friend has the exact lift kit on his truck and its still stops just fine and looks awsome in person with 35X12.5 on it which is y im going to lift mine ill let you know how it turns out and take pics but i need to save the money to get new leaf springs aswell so my total cost is gonna be...
  2. N

Explore Spindles On Ebay Fit Sport Trac?

the spindle lift kit from a ford ranger edge will work but you would have to use a 11.25 in rotor from a ranger and also the caliper for the ranger i work at a ford dealership and i asked a heavy line tech and he said the chassis is the same on the sport trac as a ranger edge or you can use...
  3. N

Pictures of PCV valve location on 2002 4.0 SOHC Ranger

my 03 sport trac has the same issue and it needs a new valve cover due to the tabs that are missing
  4. N

need help a/o/d light flashing

it dose help but i did a trans flush because it was to full and blew my pan gasket and nothing was there i might just rip it apart and rebuild it once i can get the parts and a newer 4.0l engine so i can have the same powertrain as before
  5. N

mine isnt trowing any codes just blinks every so often but no codes but i think its my engine the shop put in its the wrong engine but the trans is the same i had a 4.0l and i said 4.0l but when i whent to the store to change my filter the oil filter number came up as a 06 ranger 3.0l engine so...
  6. N

my 03 sport trac is doing the exact same thing after i had engine the engine replaced but not the tranny shifts harder but and when i leave the engine off and put into o/d it works but when i take it off while the engine is started it blinks once i start moving i heard it could be the tc
  7. N

i am looking to find a camper shell for my 03 sport trac xlt i cant seem to find one anywhere

i am looking to find a camper shell for my 03 sport trac xlt i cant seem to find one anywhere
  8. N

i need help finding a lift kit for my 03 ford explorer sport trac 2wd

i need help finding a lift kit for my 03 ford explorer sport trac 2wd
Back