Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

cruise control - 2003 ford explorer xlt

problem solved That sw on the master cyl was not the problem. In fact, on my Limited where I have the adjustable pedals, the cruise sw is under the dash and attached to the brake pedal itself. I had a remote start installed last week and the tech accidentally pulled out one of the wires at...
  2. B

Cruise Control doesn't turn on.....

My problem solved guy who just installed remote start pulled out a wire at the BPPS (under dash) this sw & wiring directly affect cruise dealer is fixing at his cost - wire was actually pulled out of the metal spade lug
  3. B

Brake pressure switch (cruise control deactivation switch) 2003 Explorer Sport XLT.

problem solved guy who just installed remote start pulled out a wire at the BPPS (under the dash) This directly affects cruise dealer is fixing at his cost - wire was actually pulled out of the metal spade lug
  4. B

2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer - no cruise control

problem solved guy who just installed remote start pulled out a wire at the BPPS dealer is fixing at his cost - wire was actually pulled out of the metal spade lug
  5. B

ivd? I'm looking for what is the "ivd" as noted in Waskly's post any idea? thanks
  6. B

Brake pressure switch (cruise control deactivation switch) 2003 Explorer Sport XLT.

brake pedal position sw would U know if the adjustable pedal option I have on my '05 Limited Exp would have the cruise deactivation sw. at the brake pedal rather than under the hood? thanks
  7. B

Cruise Control doesn't turn on.....

Bpps Does your EB have the adjustable pedal option? My '05 Limited does. on another thread it was suggested that the cruise control deactivation switch is actually under the dash at the pedal rather than under the hood on the master cyl. The sw. on my master is facing downward so I have...
  8. B

cruise control - 2003 ford explorer xlt

sw is ON? are U saying that the switch is a normally open (N/O) type then closes when the brakes are applied or are U saying the opposite that the sw is normally closed until brake pressure is applied? thanks
  9. B

ivd? I've no cruise control on my '05 Limited Exp. Sorry, but what is ivd? does it have to do with the adjustable pedals? if so, is the cruise deactivitation switch actually on the brake pedal assembly up under the dash? also here is a photo of my master cyl. is the sw. on the bottom...
  10. B

'05 cruise control Is the cruise deactivitation sw. now under the master cyl.?
  11. B

brake pedal position (BPP) switch

cruise/remote start/BPPS NC I have been trying to determine if the newly installed factory remote start on my '05 Limited Explorer has anything to do with my cruise not working all of a sudden. Everything else on it is box stock On another thread...
  12. B

Cruise Control Problem on '03 Sport Trac

ncranchero posted that the remote start is tied into cruise is the master cylinder sw. an N/O or N/C switch?
  13. B

Brake pedal position sw. I saw that the brake pedal position sw. is interfaced with the cruise Could the remote start install have moved it off kilter? again thanks for any help on this
  14. B

any other symptoms? Thanks for the reply Just seems really odd that the cruise stopped working just after the remote start was installed If this switch on the master cylinder is bad, wouldn't there be other symptoms? maybe a fault code? Also since a very light touch of the brake...
  15. B

Remote start added - now no cruise -------------------- The other day I had a Ford remote start added to my '05 Limited (which I've had since new with 45k on it) The guy who did the job is an authorized Ford installer. When I went to use the cruise today, it did not work at all, no...
  16. B

2005 front diff leak

I'm new to this forum My 05 Explorer Limited w/27K miles is leaking from the front differential input shaft seal area. Has anyone else had this problem? I am taking it back to the dealer (damn I hate having to do that) next week because I originally got a 7 year extended warranty (w/$100...
Back