Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

94 a4ld tranny, no reverse, neutral gear

hi brooklyn i've got a couple of questions for you. since im relatively new to this whole forum thing, and posting . is it ok for me to continue posting here or should i start up a new thread in the aerostar forum? unfortunately, i have now been focusing much of my time on the other car...
  2. T

i took it for a quick test drive and here's what i found: reverse: the car wont move, but when i give it gas it seems as if the engine is under load neutral: the car drives forward(first gear til around30mph, then if i continue to give it gas , it seems like it goes into neutral for a...
  3. T

hey brooklyn thanks for the reply. i will take it for a spin today or tommarow to see if it has 1st, and get back to you. is there any thing else i should look out for? thanks for your help and happy new year! -tom
  4. T

hey goatlegman, i recently joined the forum, and was wondering did you end up solving your problem? i have a 93 aerostar 3.0, 2wd, with the A4LD tranny(about 140,000miles), and i have experienced the same exact problems that you had. should i look into rebuilding the valve body with a...
Back