Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Super Loud systems

I just want to second what he is saying.. I am one of the people he is talking about.... When I first got my car (honda) I just wanted it loud and was dumb about it. I had everything you can think of in there from 1 10inch to 4 12's, to the ultimate 12 10's... I realized what it was doing and...
  2. E

COOLCHRISCUSH

Glad you like it.... i REALLY MISS IT...... But i just got a 89 box chevy (caprice)... it's a lowrider.... But i just put 4 sets of mids and highs in, the 4 12's out of my X, and waiting on the other 4 to come in from JL.... p.s..... I WANT PICS ! ! ! ! :D
  3. E

COOLCHRISCUSH

By the way.. you need to edit your homepage..... no more wanting 2 12's.. have them.... :D
  4. E

Ideas...???

always get the good ol flashing strobes....... Funny story also....... (hopefully you will understand it) We went to Daytona for Spring Break one year and a old caprice cop car.. with the apillar light.. it was white... On the side it had almost the exact same star logo as the cop cars...
  5. E

Ideas...???

Yeah... do the a Pillar light too ! !:D
  6. E

Just cranked it!

hehehe.. congrats... man that brings back memories... i had my honda, just put 12 10's in it and went to the mall. i barely had the windows cracked and it wasn't up loud at all. the 2 dudes were talking to these chicks like they were the **** next to his P.O.S. mustang.. as i was driving by, he...
  7. E

Ideas...???

My friend had a 96 impala ss... it was black with blacked out windows... he had 3 fake cell phone antenas on the back window and a sticker on the back in red letters that said K-9 just like the cops here in FL. never really got in trouble... a few cops said something to him. There is a...
  8. E

right rear speaker

Since were talking about the right rear speaker... i have a quesiton for anyone... I took out all my stereo equipment... sold it for a car... anyways... when I had it all in, everything was fine. now that it's stock, the right rear doesn't play at all. i tried another speaker, nothing, checked...
  9. E

HELP

i second that ! ! ! :hammer:
  10. E

peripheral bass blockers (need help installing)

No. Basically protects your speakers no matter what.. HU or amp..
  11. E

your 6x8 or "mid range" speakers should only have mid bass going through them... tweeters should have no bass goign through them... if you dont have an amp to do this, or don't have crossovers that came with the tweeters, you can by the blockers and they do the same thing... if you too much bass...
  12. E

What to do about rattle noise

You don't HAVE to go with stereo dampning stuff either... the entire inside of my honda was sprayed with a thick layer of truck bed liner..... then the carpet and panels wer placed back.. never knew it was there.. but no rattle what so ever... car-undercoating works too....
  13. E

If they are like the normal bass blockers... they go on the positive side only.
  14. E

Double Limo Tint??

I would not recomend that dark of tint. I have (had.. sold it yesterday) a 91 civic... it had 3 layers of limo tint all the way around and 17% all the way down the front windsheild. you could put your head on the front windseild and still not see in... I loved it. drove like that for 3 years...
  15. E

Do you get kinda nervous with 20" etc...

The wasy I see it, is if anyone wants it bad enough, they will take it. I've had every kind of stereo and stuff in my car, like hydraulics, 12 10's, tv's, all the stuff. I have never had a break in, and hopefully never will. Like 90bluegt said, just watch where you park. Alot of people like...
  16. E

JL w7?

If you are really going to push that woofer, you will need a JL Audio 1000/1 to run it. If your not really wanting to spend $1700 for 1 amp and 1 woofer, I would go with a w6 or something... just my opinion. But the cheapest place will be ebay... but like roadenforcer said.. make sure you...
  17. E

Tickets for Tinting

how much will it cost to retint? take the tint off, get the ticket waived, and then retint... should be cheaper than paying $400 for the tickets
  18. E

COOLCHRISCUSH

He bought my subwoofer box...... fast pymnt... smooth transition... worked with me.... Good man ! !
  19. E

FRONT CLIP

Isn't that what Rick did? He'd be the man to PM....
  20. E

What is the best 20's to get?

yeah.. your going to get 1000 answers... :eek: www.rozziwheels.com has some nice wheels... ummm... really anything with a little lip is fine.
  21. E

Lowering ideas?

Oops...
  22. E

Lowering ideas?

Dead Link Removed Welcome aboard :D
  23. E

Compact Disc Changer

try to get the factory one... less headche
  24. E

Contest !!!

my votes in... um.... i don't think you will have a problem winning this one... good luck
  25. E

Best System for under $500 !!!

I've worked at a stereo shop off and on for 5-6 years now..... You say you have the HU... good... you can go with any door speakers... everyone is going to have their own opinion. pioneer makes a 5 1/4 in mid with 1 inch tweeter plate for our trucks. i actually have some for sale... anyways, if...
Back