Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Kevin is going, not sure why he has not posted in this thread?
  2. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

There is a bypass for window maker on metal masher, I don't recall any other serious obstacles on it.
  3. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Ok, I will make sure my GMRS mobile frequency. Are at the legal power level, don't need to Moab Ham police harassing me. Haha
  4. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Is anybody going to be using GMRS? Need to know if I need to program some freqs in my mobile.
  5. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Friday afternoon also.
  6. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Will you be arriving on Saturday or Sunday?
  7. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Our explorers, jeeps and other passenger 4wd NO. SxS and motorcycles yes If you go into Elephant hill need to register at the Ranger station or online before going that day. Arches national park requires reservations. If your rig is not 100% street legal don't be a a** and you should be fine...
  8. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

When I first started going with this group to Moab, there were 20+ that went. Now probably half that.
  9. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Elephant hill is a pretty cool trail, it is 70 miles out of town and has some neat features to look at.
  10. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

Fortunately, the only thing I have to do before Moab is too remove the catch can I have installed, for the ECU does not like it once I am at higher altitudes.
  11. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

I am down for whatever we need to run for the comfort level of others. Depending on the number of people who show up, we could go in 2 groups if needed for fun bucket factor. We could start with Hell's revenge and fins and things and go from there.
  12. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

I stayed at the Adventure Inn twice, 5 to 7 years ago, the owners were friendly, and the rooms were clean. I would stay there again if I did not have an RV.
  13. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

How are you staying, RV, tent, room, etc...
  14. jrgaylor

Moab 2023

When I used my trailer more frequently, I would sell it when brakes were needed for about $400 less than a new trailer. At the time, it was a pretty easy sell.
  15. jrgaylor

MOAB 2022?

I will be there from May 16th to 20th and possibly to the 23rd. I have a spot reserved at the Spanish trail RV park. Not many RV spots are available for a large motorhome for a week without having to move midway through your stay. Going to miss staying at Canyonlands downtown.
  16. jrgaylor

410Fortune 96 AWD Ex - goes low range

I have a 4406, shift linkage and a driveshaft if you are interested in it. Bronco Guy I have parts you need, sent you a PM
  17. jrgaylor

Photos Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary

I missed out on '21 but am ready to put '22 on the calendar
  18. jrgaylor

This event is a way out But looks like I will not be attending. May 14th will be my wifes last chemo treatment. I do intent on still getting to Moab in '21 maybe late summer or early fall??
  19. jrgaylor

I made my reservations at Canyonlands, I will be arriving Monday, May 10th and leaving Monday, May 17th.
  20. jrgaylor

2020 Ford Bronco!!

The new bronco will be on the market next month, who is buying one?
  21. jrgaylor

No maybe when you put your dates in you used may of 2020 in and out may 2021
  22. jrgaylor

486 for 7 nights at Canyonlands, but can't make reservation more 250 days out.
  23. jrgaylor

Planning EF's 25th anniversary runs in 2021

I should be able to make it to Moab in '21. Could also setup a PNW run also, like to the funny rocks.
  24. jrgaylor

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

The 4406 is Manual shift and has a tag on on it saying refreshed. The explorer has sold
Back