Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Worst stuck pic thread

either this one or this one from inside or this one i hydro locked the engine but after i pulled the plugs and let it dry cranked right back up
  2. D

May 2011 TOTM Contest - Cleanest Rig

uggg. i dont have many "clean" picks of the x
  3. D

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

4. D

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

i havent done a add a leaf but a shackel would have been easyer and you cn make yours at home like i did but mine are stronger then the crappy ones offline
  5. D

Sloped body lift + SOA successful

does this lift also work on the 2wd models 2nd gen
  6. D

looking for a locker for my exploder!!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1733521&imageID=27684476 i dont know if this works
  7. D

ya i'm looking to get one soon by the the end of next month (aussie)because i got stock high center because my drive wheel came off the ground if i had a locker id have mad it i'll load a pic later
  8. D

we'll to start off I'm tired of getting stuck so I've decided to put some money into a rear diff locker. any way i have a 2000 ford exploder XLS v6 i think OHV......... does any one know how many splines it has i dont want to take it apart till i get the parts because it's also my work&school...
  9. D

Which underdrive pulley???

fine last question were car i buy them then
  10. D

then how do i know which ones would be right
  11. D

everyone says they don't make underdrive pulleys for my truck. So what kind of car do i get the puleys from
  12. D

but what motor do you buy them for 4.0 5.0 ect...
  13. D

i have a 2000 with the ohv 4.0 what pullies do you buy because they say they don't make them for my motor
  14. D

does anyone know where to buy a lift kit

does anybody know the bolt pattern on my 2000 ford explorer
  15. D

never mind finished it add picks soon
  16. D

for some reason i unbolted all of my body mounts to put on 3" lift blocks but my body wouldn't come off the frame anybody know why????
  17. D

does anyone know where to buy a lift kit

for some reason i unbolted all of my body mounts to put on 3" lift blocks but my body wouldn't come off the frame anybody know why????
  18. D

will i be able to fit 33" with only a 3" body lift because i don't have $500 for lift spindles or does anyone know were i can buy them cheaper
  19. D

does any body have any spare parts i can use to do the lift heres a pic of my truck
  20. D

K+N aircharger kit

post a pic i'll see if i can tell which one it is
  21. D

Need to know how to wire aftermarket amp for sub to factory HU

This is my system cost about 800 did myself to
  22. D

Need to know how to wire aftermarket amp for sub to factory HU

are you going for name brand or power i got a 1500 watt crunch pushin 4 12" kicker comp cvr1's. but you can even get an amp from walmart thats were i started
  23. D

K+N aircharger kit

a body lift and suspintion lift are 2 different things one only lifts the body(hens body lift)the other lifts the whole truck(suspention lift) but the intake should still fit
  24. D

"O/D OFF" Light Flashing!

i did that before and the guy cracked my center shaft.so i then took my truck to an atlas shop cost me 2900 on top of the 700 i payed the first guy
Back