• Register Today It's free!

01 sport snorkel

jd3z400

Reaction score
City, State
hopewell jct ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport
hi i just put a arb snorkel on my x and i was wandering if some one has a thread on how to relocate the breathers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What are brethers???

What are brethers???

They are the brothers of breathers:p:

If you mean the axle breathers, you just simply buy some longer hose and tie them up higher and out of the way. Some people even put little K&N filters on the ends but I don't see the need for them personally.

I have also seen the breather hoses replaced with ATV bellows, they expand and contract as necessary like an accordion. I believe Stic-o has these, maybe he will chime in.

the brethren of the brethers support breathing

axle and tranny breather

Have you searched???

yes i did no luck

How about pics and what arb did you use?

Get some line that fits, run it high, even into the cab... if you run them into the cab, a one way valve on the end is a good idea... if you ever get upside down, you don't want hot fluid running into the cab.

The little accordians are kinda cool to... no need for all that hose.

Was thinking about this the other day, my mind wanders and I try and think of different ways of doing things. Stick with me here, picturing running the snorkel pipe down and see if if can fit behind the plastic cladding and running to the bed on my trac and out the bed like a stack. It would really have to be water proof and I'm sure no ones been tempted because it would mean running the intake under the truck and below any possible water line. Even thinkin downsides might be hitting a submerged rock and smashing the pipe.

Back