01+ Sport / Trac Black Headlights & Corners... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

01+ Sport / Trac Black Headlights & Corners...

Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
Just ordered a set of these:
LH-FEXP01SB4P-KS.jpg

I can't wait. I have been wanting to seperate my stockers and spray them gloss black for years. These are going to look so good on my blacked Explorer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

those are sweet!

Matt did you get them off the ebay Sabersport store? $40.00 shipping?

Wish I did,tried calling them, main number is a fax machine, ebay site says shipping costs are fixed and non-negotiable, ups or fedex ground to me is ludicris for 40 bux, plus i get dinged 8.25 kali tax, even at 220 bux the price seems fair as I can turn the oems for maybe 50 online.
Post your impressions when you get them, looks like a nice item

Those will look killer on your sport black magic can't wait too see them.

OMG! those are so sexy! where did you get them? ebay?

Your rims will be the only light thing on your truck! Are you gonna buy new ones or powder coat them black or leave em.

Probably leave them alone. However, If I did do any thing... I would keep the exact style I have but 22" with Gunmetal finish with High Polished lip. That would look good. IMHO

Black Magic said:
Probably leave them alone. However, If I did do any thing... I would keep the exact style I have but 22" with Gunmetal finish with High Polished lip. That would look good. IMHO
Am Looking for the same rim in a 20. pls post what you find.
What sort of price were yo able to get on the headlgts? and where?

well, my local Ricer shop in town, who I try and support is having problems finding them. I am giving them another week and them ebay here I come.

Wheels, there are a million wheels out there. Just gotta search. It took me a year or more to settle on the ones I have now.

Black Magic said:
well, my local Ricer shop in town, who I try and support is having problems finding them. I am giving them another week and them ebay here I come.

Wheels, there are a million wheels out there. Just gotta search. It took me a year or more to settle on the ones I have now.
Keep us posted on the lights,find them? post a source

i'm pretty sure those fit like hell...

Those will look damn good on a black truck.

Looks good on this green sport trac.

They fit very well on this green sport trac so i doubt they "fit like hell" like said

Black%20lights%20004.jpg

Black%20lights%20006.jpg

and night shots.

Black%20lights%20007.jpg

Black%20lights%20010.jpg

Black%20lights%20008.jpg

wow- way to be a dick

i've seen similar ones on f150s around here that looked awful- although it is a great idea provided they fit right.

On the green trac, I think those are stylin concept covers, not the headlgts blk m has found, the covers do look like **** as they extend the side out and makes it look bugeyed

nah those are the ebay specials on the green trac not covers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I see stuff on all kinds of f-150's, Fords, Cbevy's, Dudges, and all kinds of stuff that doesn't fit right. I also see suff on all kinds of autos that does fit right. So how does that give you the right to say "i'm pretty sure those fit like hell..."

spindlecone, On the green trac those are the black housings. Check out mysporttrac.com for info.

Back