• Register Today It's free!

02' Sport suspension questions

PPro

Reaction score
City, State
Whitmore Lake, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Sport
I've recently noticed on my sport that the spacing between the front tire and the wheel well is MUCH bigger than the spacing between the back. I've also noticed it seems like the back passenger side sits lower than the back drivers side.

I bought the X less than 6 months ago from a Ford used lot, so I would assume it isn't just a blown out shock or worn struts or anything is it?

Any ideas? I've noticed some other sports with this problem, and some without. Seems about 50/50.

Should I just lift the back accordingly to even it out? When I put my snowmobile trailer on there it REALLY sinks down low, and I'm not too fond of that.

Ideas would be great...

very common, nothing is broken (probably) search for "Rear end sag", or add a leaf (aal) or warrior shackles, these are easy options you have to remidy this...

So why do some have this and some dont? I've only seen 3 or 4 that don't have it vs the 50 or so that do, but one was an old lady driving hers and the other two looked like soccer moms. Not saying they didn't fix them, but its unlikely.

Back