Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Date this year for the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA, is June 4-6th, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, as usual.

Since we did Paragon last year I'm goin to humbly suggest Raush Creek for this year. We can alternate them every year?

Here's the link for Carlisle: Carlisle site

Last year:
03 Carlise AFN

EDIT!!!!

Here's the game plan for this year!

FRIDAY, June 4th

Arrive at Wormleysburg, PA ECONOLODGE at assorted times, pay $15-20 per person, preferably
CASH upon arrival. See me when you get there!
DIRECTIONS to Hotel:
From I-81, take exit 65 (ENOLA) to Route 15 South. Stay on Route 15 South for appx 3 miles, hotel is on your RIGHT. You will pass Autozone, McD's, Texaco, etc.
From the Pa turnpike/I-76:
Take the exit for Route 15, pay toll, go NORTH. 15 turns into Route 15 / Route 11, Stay straight. Pass unfinished Shopping mall, road splits up, stay to RIGHT and follow 15/11 North. When the road ends at the river, go LEFT (still on 15/11 north). Hotel is appx 3 miles on your LEFT.

BS all night and clean trucks for show

SATURDAY, June 5th

8:30am SHARP!: Leave Econolodge, get on Route 81 South. Take to exit 47B, (North Hanover Street/Route 34North) follow to Fairgrounds entrance.

10:00am (ish): Enter Fairgrounds, park trucks, more BSing

10:30am-4:00pm: Have a blast!

4:15 pm: Head across street for group picture

4:30pm: Head to Applebee's for grub

6:00pm (ish): Get on I-81North, drive to Pine Grove, Pa

7:30pm: Arrive at Pine Grove Comfort Inn, check in (again, cash in hand would be appreciated, same price as before)

8:00pm: CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OWT

SUNDAY, June 6th:

8:00am: Check out of Pine Grove Comfort Inn, leave for Raush Creek (I-81North to exit 107)

8:30am: check in!

9:00am-5pm: Wheel our @$$es off! :D :D :D

6:00pm: dinner back down at the McD's in Pine Grove, then head home for some much needed sleep!

Now this schedule is not set in stone, merely a timetable to try and get everyone where they need to be at the right time. Things never work out the exact way I post them, so y'all just need to remember to be patient and listen to what's going on so no one gets seperated or fed up.

Some things you should know:

1) Carlisle's police department makes 70% of their revenue from the Carlisle shows.... they can AND will pull you over for the dumbest thing imaginable, so try not to get their attention, ok? (IE: obnoxiously loud music, burn outs, driving like an @$$, etc)

2) Raush Creek is pretty lenient on requirements and they seem to really like us, so no bad behavior there either, ok? I'd like to be invited back again...

3) When you have over a dozen trucks travelling together, some won't make it through the lights/stops, etc- which is why we pull over and wait for them. Lifted trucks are naturally much slower on the highway, plus we don't need speeding tickets, so just be patient and fall in line instead of being a jerk and taking off or racing away from the line. It's also a VERy good idea to get yourself a Cb radio so you can keep in touch with the rest of us!

That said, I can't wait to see all you crazies again in two weeks- it's gonna be the best one ever!!!! :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Of course I will do my damndest(sp?) to make this one. Two years in a row running, I wouldn't want to miss the third.
Pic from the first year:

Attachments

• dcp_0949.jpg
    dcp_0949.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,490

Holy crap almost a year already...... Ill be there for the show defenitly, might get a wild hair up my butt and go wheeling. Whats going on friday night this year? races again?

Kinda far but I will try to make it if Im still here in June.

Whats going on friday night this year? races again?

Oh HELLLLLLLLZ no I am not going down into that stinky @$$ mushroom growin' cow patty field where that race track is again!!!!!!!!!! It took me WEEKS to get that smell out of my truck!

Matt, you better bring your butt up here, boy! :D ;) We miss you!

Originally posted by Spas
Oh HELLLLLLLLZ no I am not going down into that stinky @$$ mushroom growin' cow patty field where that race track is again!!!!!!!!!! It took me WEEKS to get that smell out of my truck!
Same here. I'll take my chances trying to shut down a local road to race on before I go back there. :fart:

Ok, what is going on friday night?

Let's go to Hooters!

Originally posted by X24
Let's go to Hooters!

I like the way you think.:D

Carlisle '04...Check...added to calendar :D

Sign me up! I'm coming Friday nite! Last year was too much driving in one day. Had a blast last despite the rain, cross your fingers for sunny weather!!

Can't forget this pic:D

Attachments

• mvc-589s.jpg
    mvc-589s.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 852

Sorry but I don't think you'll be seeing me at this one :( Gonna be out in Arizona gettin edjumacated. But you never know stranger things have happened. :)

Did I read H:bounce: :bounce:TERS ?

Funny how you mention hooters and they start coming out of the wood work. :D :p

I'm all up for Hooters this time:D And don't put the girl in charge of directions this time. We were all over the place!:rolleyes: ;) :D

ur gona see this kid there.....was gona go last year but had friend issues....and i'm up for hooters...:D

Originally posted by IAmTodd
I'm all up for Hooters this time:D And don't put the girl in charge of directions this time. We were all over the place!:rolleyes: ;) :D
Don't worry. If we plan a Hooters trip she wont even show up. :)

HOOTERS! HOOTERS! HOOTERS!

grow up, it's a car show not a hooters run. if you wanna see *****, find a strip club. at least they might have fresh pretzels.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by izackary
grow up, it's a car show not a hooters run. if you wanna see *****, find a strip club. at least they might have fresh pretzels.

Why not both? Hooters & car show can go hand in hand.. Then again, I'm never tired of seeing boobies.. I can see them anytime I want, I have a GF that works at a strip club. But some new ones would be nice. Looking at the same ones can get boring..

Back