04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 32 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

JDraper said:
Dead Link Removed

You wouldn't understand Jeff. She loves abusing me.. You should have seen what she did to me at E-town, NJ a few months ago. She's evil.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ummm..........I dont get it,.......is every one bringing there dad too,........I just talked to mine and he would love to make it if i can. He hasent seen a 1970 Grabber Blue Boss 429 since he sold his back in 73 ju buy my mom a god dam ####1ng wedding ring,........Dam was he dumb. He kicks him self in the ass every day for it :banghead:. Anyway,...im still werk'n on going out there, who knows what will happen.................

Can all of yah'lls dads hang out and drink out of Bens pink cups???????hahahahah

WTF? I'll have to remember to bring the white shoe polish so I can write on hottness' windshield.. I better I could think of some clever things to write on it. Oh well.. I guess I'll just have to deal with the abuse.. It should come second nature to me by now.

Humm, white shoe polish eh?........hummmm maybee i should come outhere just to play bouncer??? :shoot: ...........

ExplorerEB96 said:
lol Jeff remember this??

Karol

Ugh, unfortunately for you I do...that royally sucked...Not gonna happen now :D :D :D

What is the world coming to when Ben is taking crap from other people?? Mr. Prankster... Sounds like you're getting your ass whooped. :p It looks like I'll be playing GI Joe for a bit longer I'm not going to get a chance to come home for quite a while. :( Everyone used to get 2 weeks off for x-mas now they've changed that and I'll be lucky if I get a 4 day weekend. But what are you gonna do, such is the life I chose. It's alright though I should be starting class next week and life isnt to bad here. I should be able to have my truck shipped out here by the end of the summer. Pink cups? I don't even want to know.. you all have issues and need some help. :p

yeah if "anybody" comes near Hotness with shoe polish...that will be the last thing they do... :shoot: :shoot: and this would be my face----> :frustrate ... oh man doug that sucks...stupid army holdin u prisoner...there not takin pictures of u in there and makin u "do things" are they?...(j/k) and doug as soon as u give me ur new addy..i'll be sure to send u some pink cups...or maybe Ben will share his...

Thanks, but I think I'm pretty good with out anything pink. The only thing they're making me do is sit around all day and do nothing. :( Though from what I've been told we start class a week from tuesday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to come home sometime before my 6 years is up. :p

whattttttttttttteverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Dug....rem when i was at ur house and u put Hotness's intake in and i went into ur room and saw the girly purple blanket on ur bed.....how could I of forgotten that....geeezz U R right...pink isnt ur color at all its PURPLE! :) :p ;)

HAHAHA,........FUG's a little queer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take it like a champ in the army........ :thumbsup: PURPLE.

Then he would be taking it up the posterior.. I'm sure he'll be a favorite of the drill instructors there if we let them know how much he enjoys purple.

IAmTodd said:
..Hey Jeff, why don't you con my dad into getting the Firebird when you see him? Paweese!

Sorry, no can do...car sold yesterday...FINALLY :D :D :D

NOOOOOO :( Man I really wanted that too! But glad to hear ya sold it!1

What time is everyone leaving on Friday or what time does everyone think they will make it to the hotel in Wormleysburg? Im thinkin of leaving at about noon on friday from NYC so that will put me there at about 3p.m. Will the first person there be able to just get the room keys or will we all have to wait for Lindsy to get there?

ExplorerSport77 said:
i'll be there around that time too since i live somewhat close....so dont worry tex u wont be waitin around alone..
So im soo pissed im miss'n the hot (Explorer owners and there Dad's weekend)!!!!! Maybee i can make it next year :bounce:

What time is everyone heading to the fairgrounds? I need a time to shoot for so we know exactly what to time leave at the butt crack of dawn!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We're going to be leaving here Friday morning around 9AM. Should be at the Fairgrounds around 10:30 or so.

Back