04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

hope ya'll have fun down in Ford land... maybe this year you'll get some good weather for the show and wheelin.... Good Luck!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Alright its less than a week away, lets figured out if anyone is bringing anything.. I plan on bringing some burgers and some beverages.. Anyone else bringing anything?

We can bring hotdogs & associated condiments/rolls, some chips, and Sue is gonna make some of her world famous chocolate chip cookies :D

I believe that is the correct form, and if I remember right it is Serious Explorations.

That didnt sound to encouraging Ben :p How do they know we have paid when we get there, do we print something out after we pay for it?

I think last year we went in a room and gave them our name and they looked us up on a list or something.

I think Ill just pay at the gate.

Any food or anything let me know. We plan to bring our giant canopy. Comes in handy for rain of sun.

Can't wait! Cleaning is coming along quite nicely. So expect rain Saturday morning.

Hey Tex U want to meet me somewhere so we can go together, i hate drivin alone for 3 hours

Check your PM's

Well I'll be going =) I may have someone coming with me also thats still up in the air though, also for all of ya 1st gen owners I have some parts here that I'm trying to get rid of like a set of new James Duff Progressive Rate coil springs 2.5"-3" lift for $100 and a used set of superlift 2" lift coils for $60 so if anyone wants either of them tell me and I'll toss them in the truck and bring them with me =) See ya all this weekend! BTW I will shoot anyone trying to steal my atlas! (that means you ben! :p )

heheh.. I can see it now me under your 93 wrenching away at the Atlas.

well RC is lookin good now... I talked to some ppl I was wheelin with over the weekend and they had just hit RC last friday, told me there were some sweet places to hit there... like some dried up creek bed that had some nice rocks on it.... so Ill probably be down Sat night.... let me know if there will be any room on a floor or something and how much, if not, ill just crash in Skunk.

Yeah Rausch Creek is good right now.. I've been talking to alot of ppl who went there over the 29th-30th. Not to much carnage for the blue/black trails they ran. On a related note.. If anyone sees a white Jeep on 35s contact the people of Paragon.. Apparently they had one stolen from them a week or so ago.

Skunk's bedroom? WTF?

Of course there's room. Whether you get floor or a bed or not depends on how much everyone has had to drink at that point though...

Kewl things about Sunday:A) we don't need a trail guide B) There are no stockers! Everyone going has at least 33's- except Jeff and I, and everyone knows I don't give a rat's @$$ about body damage, so this should be a riot!

Alright I volunteer Jeff to trailboss and either Karol or Chris to be tail gunner.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dont wanna be the gunner.... if I fall asleep Im screwed :rolleyes:

Back