06-10 BTF Upper Control Arms | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

06-10 BTF Upper Control Arms

SOLD!

Brand new 2006-2010 BTF Fabrication Upper Control Arms

Bought these for my 06 along with the Traxda kit and won't be using them.

They are brand new in the box. Only opened and taken out for pictures. Been sitting in my utility room since I bought them.

I paid $575 for them, and had to wait for them to be made.

I will sell them for $500+shipping. I will ship out same day as money is received or the next morning if I have already left for work that day.

PzVtxhGl.jpg

PzVtxhGl.jpg

(Or will meet within reason free if you were local around Northeast Ohio/Southeast Michigan)

No returns/refunds. These are brand new.

PzVtxhGl.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Best way to get ahold of me is my email:
briandye@hotmail.com

You can PM me, but for some reason, I don't get the notifications, so I don't ever know if I have any new messages.

Feel free to make me an offer! Really need to sell these.

Why you selling? You worked hard on the build. Also would love to have these, but can't afford yet :c

Having to sell my X for financial reasons. Bummed out about it, but at the same time, its going to help so much in the (short) long run. Made some poor financial choices a couple years ago that i'm finally tackling.

So sad to hear about! would love to have those arms though lol going with an earlier year exploder?

No, I recently picked up a fully loaded 03 Lincoln LS for $400 that "needed a new engine" and got it running without putting a dime into it. Lol

Gonna be my DD through next Spring or so, when all this stuff i'm currently working on paying off, is paid off. Without the X, im able to put another $700 or so a month towards paying stuff off which is huge.

It sucks, but in the long run, I wanted a V8 Explorer to lift and build. I just hate the 4.0. Slow, timing chain issues, and sounds like ass. I wouldn't be shy to the idea of picking up another 4th gen next year, but I want one loaded, with the black leather interior, and the 4.6. I am also planning on buying a boat, and this 4.0 can only tow something like 3000 or 3500 lbs, which is going to limit what I can get and tow very far.

I hear ya, I have the 4.0, it's slow, terrible gas, and sounds bad. but it is loaded. So far no engine issues after 93k miles. So we'll see how it goes. I wish you luck :) when my tranny and engine start to go believe a 4.6 is going in it.

I'm sorry to hear the truck has to go, for now. I wish those were for a 2nd gen, that's what I want to rebuild my "new" 98 with. Good luck, and enjoy the LS. I just found out that the MKZ is going to be updated, and with 400hp. I hope I can afford a used one in 4-5 years.

I hear ya, I have the 4.0, it's slow, terrible gas, and sounds bad. but it is loaded. So far no engine issues after 93k miles. So we'll see how it goes. I wish you luck :) when my tranny and engine start to go believe a 4.6 is going in it.

Thats what I was planning on when this 4.0 took a crap on me. Mine has about 103k now, no issues, but I know that noise I can somewhat hear is definitely the timing chain rattling a tiny bit. Seems to be "normal" but I don't like it. I was reading up on the 4.6 swap, good luck on that. Seems like it will be more work than mine was worth, but if I had a well equipped model, it would be more worth it.

I'm sorry to hear the truck has to go, for now. I wish those were for a 2nd gen, that's what I want to rebuild my "new" 98 with. Good luck, and enjoy the LS. I just found out that the MKZ is going to be updated, and with 400hp. I hope I can afford a used one in 4-5 years.

Thanks for the kind words, im sad to see her go, but financially it has to happen. I should have never put money into this thing to mod in the first place with the ridiculous APR im paying, but im getting the chance of a lifetime to essentially trade it back to the dealer and owe nothing. (I still owe TWICE what it blue books for....yeah!)

I love LS'es, always have. Extremely problematic cars, but when they aren't plagued with issues, they're so nice. That little 3.9 V8 has so much power to move that heavy car. Heated/cooled seats, power, memory everything, she's in great shape cosmetically, just needs a few more parts to be mechanically ready to drive. Running like a champ though. (Cats are first. Neighbors are getting annoyed that I take it around the block once or twice a week with open manifolds. It sounds like a drag car!)

Wow, 400HP. Those MKZs are a beautiful car as well. I see quite a few of them everyday on my way to/from work, so I imagine the used market should be pretty nice for them by the time you're looking.

I liked the LS when I first came out. It's much different than the Mark VII's I have had, and the Mark VIII that followed. But Lincoln keeps playing with the medium car sporty theme, and people do buy them. I've seen several LS's in JY's here, they are a car full of stuff. People tear everything up, so you can see what's under all of the trim etc, just browsing around.

I loved the MKZ back end when it first came out, and renting a Fusion last year let me see how that size fit me. I could appreciate that size of car, and the modern gadgets. The front of the MKZ was just bland to me, I don't like harsh wild body styles. The 2017 gets a change though, not perfect but close to the Jaguar grille styles. It'll do, but for how much, and when.

I have to talk to the wife, but I am seriously interested. And I can pic them up when I'm in metro Detroit. I'll let you know tomorrow, hopefully.

I have to talk to the wife, but I am seriously interested. And I can pic them up when I'm in metro Detroit. I'll let you know tomorrow, hopefully.

Sounds great! Just keep telling her how much safer and strong your Explorer will be with them! :D

Make me an offer, I really need to sell this stuff! Need my utility room back, and could use the money to put into my "new" car!

Make me an offer, I really need to sell this stuff! Need my utility room back, and could use the money to put into my "new" car!

I'd love to have them but I don't want to insult you with how much I would offer right now. :(

Worst I can say is no! Give it a shot lol

Sold!

Yay :) I hope you get another exploder soon.

Back