19 or 20 inch white 5 spokes? | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

19 or 20 inch white 5 spokes?

Pics?:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i heard a rumor that drew is now in jail.

no, but nnnick told me it had something to do with a weedeater, a live chicken, and a bathtub full of jello...

wrong sunday guys- sorry the show is one the 1st!

everything is done now though...

i just need a new grille and a good wash and wax

Originally posted by james t
no, but nnnick told me it had something to do with a weedeater, a live chicken, and a bathtub full of jello...

i just talked to drew today, they only made him stay in jail for a day, but no later than two days after his release, he did it again. apparently they dont have much tolerance for repeat offenders, especially in this sort of gross, wicked type of crime. drew was talking to his lawyer and they think he'll only be in jail for two months, but it could be up to 6.....

in the mean time drew's brother and i will be posting on his name occasionally, because drew was worried his post count would sink too low and no one would like him anymore, and us members of EF are in fact, his only friends....

now drew wants a white grillshell so he can be like me.

just a new chrome shell for now.

i tihnk i have the inside track for an incredible front end mod and a rear end mod that everyone wants in the near future however.

i can say that the next grille shell on my truck after this one though will be neither chrome nor white...

I GOT IT! It's INVISIBLE!! :eek:

No, wait, that would look dumb...

shamelessly bumping this thread to make sure drew understands there is pressure on him.

im not up, im going to bed. i work 12hr. graveyard shift 7pm-7am. this is basically midnight to me right now.

...and dont forget drew, we want pics. nick AIM'ed me the other day and said i should ban you if there are no pics by 9pm Monday night.

for real ;)

absolutely

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back