19 or 20 inch white 5 spokes? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

19 or 20 inch white 5 spokes?

Drew,

Looking good, I like the new rims! Why does it say customer in your back window? Thats cool that people there thought it was SVT. Keep up the good work the X looks great. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there is obviously a lot more work to be done on the truck. i am working on the door panels this week. there will be a flush mounted crossover and a lighted watts up! logo in plexiglass in that door where the hole is now. also the box glows blue under that dark tinted plexiglass and i don't have pics of it yet or of all the wires and cables.

more

Attachments

• 03bestrear2.jpg
    03bestrear2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 337

and

Attachments

• 03dash2.jpg
    03dash2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 330

keep in mine that i was also visiting a show

Attachments

• 03ft40.jpg
    03ft40.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 319

random post so i can post more

I think the "Customer" in the back window is a "Customer Parking Only" sign right behind him =P

I like those tails! :thumbsup:

That looks sick... I love those wheels on those years... You did a good job...

more

Attachments

• 03beststraight on.jpg
    03beststraight on.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 302

and

Attachments

• 0358custom.jpg
    0358custom.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 325

looks dam good drew. you definately made the right decision. i wanna see a closer shot of the tails in the daylight. :)

here

Attachments

• 03stationsho.jpg
    03stationsho.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 309

is that supposed to be a shot of your tailights or a taurus wagon?

i just felt like posting that- thats a station wagon SHO which is sort of impossible ya know?

as for the tails, i don't really have a better picture of them. maybe this one works. i'm glad everyone likes them though, or seems to. i wish i were getting more criticism or positive stuff so i could figure out what i really need to do to make it awesome

Attachments

• 03bestrear.jpg
    03bestrear.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 283

i dont know what else you can do to make it better except slappin on a charger.. by the way.. any updates on the powdercoated grill?

you don't want to know about that. i have a black grille in my garage though. i just had to use a different one than the regular kind that i use. pm me and we'll talk about it a little if you want.

Lookn' good Expo5.0!

Black grille, like taking a billet style grille and paiting/coating it black. I have a grille on order that I was planning on making it black to put on BM.

I say paint the bumpers white.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im with X24. Paint the bumpers white.

Back