1. It's time for our yearly 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale! Last day is November 30!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a full two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership!

If you would like to extend an existing membership for two more years please contact "Rick" through a conversation/private message as I will have to set up existing memberships manually. Thank you and happy holidays!!!
    Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

1994 Aerostar for sale.

Discussion in 'Aerostar Forum' started by Icuff4cash, October 26, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Icuff4cash

Icuff4cash Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Las vegas
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1994 aerostar awd
      since the DMV took my license because of my muscular dystrophy and a few other things happening the aerobomber is going. I'm moving back to jersey and me and the wife are moving into my daughters split mother daughter house. So I don't need the van they want $1,200 to ship it from Vegas to jersey. It have all the goodie you have seen over that past 2 years over $900 in tires alone New. First $500. Has it or I'm giving it to goodwill for a tax write off must be gone before turkey day call me
      Robert 702-553-8235

2. Support EF

Holiday Special through Nov 30! Join the Elite Explorers for $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. toypaseo

toypaseo Flunked daycare Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      outside shovelling snow
      ................ 96 XLT ™
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Josh P

Josh P Shaggin Wagon Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Phoenix Az
      1991 aerostar
      The price was too good to pass up, I will be the next owner of this van. Thanks Robert.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Icuff4cash

City, State:
      Las vegas
      1994 aerostar awd
      Thanks everyone the van is sold.
      Josh bought it and I loaded it up with extra Christmas stuff

• Like Like x 1
    6. Josh P

Josh P Shaggin Wagon Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Phoenix Az
      1991 aerostar
      The van should be on it's way to phoenix on Thursday. I asked a co worker that is on a job in vegas if he would drive it to phoenix for me. While trying to pay Robert I found out someone has some of my personal information, the credit card linked to my paypal account would not authorize the charge. I had to go to the bank with the card and my ID to find out the fraud dept caught and stopped a purchase some tried to make at boost mobile for $1050.

7. Icuff4cash

City, State:
      Las vegas
      1994 aerostar awd
      I changed my Wells Fargo and linked it to PayPal.you can get a PayPal debit card and reader for free. PayPal never has your personal bank information on the rfi strip on you card the have a dummy number which bounces back to PayPal then only PayPal has your true number. Just like Apple Pay google pay went out of business. Learn a hard lesson last year wife was walking threw target and some one scanned everyone in the store with an rfi reader. Got me for a grand,but Wells Fargo replaced the money took about 7/10 days.