Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

1st Gen Explorer 4x4 in KY

Discussion in 'Parts and Vehicles Wanted' started by Six6slomo, February 17, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Six6slomo

Six6slomo New Member

August 27, 2012
      City, State:
      Louisville, KY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2004 Explorer
      I've mostly been a ghost on this forum. I haven't owned an Explorer for about 4 years now. However, here lately I've been on the hunt for a late 80's or early 90's 4wd SUV in the $2k range. The purpose of the vehicle would be for hauling the kids and the dog on camping trips and maybe down some light to medium trails. I understand that at $2k I'm not gonna get a gem, but I'm not looking for perfect. I have 3 boys that are going to be jumping all over this thing. I really just need something mechanically sound with heat and hopefully A/C. Must be 4wd and preferably a 5-speed, but an auto is not a deal breaker. Located about 30 miles south of Louisville, KY. Thanks!
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.