For Sale - 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

Ok here I go. She didnt sell as a whole so Im going to part it out.

You will pay shipping or do local pick up or for small price can meet. Shipping from Carey Ohio 43316. This will go to a verified paypal account from yours. Unless picking up the items. Then exact change please. I will try to get pics soon or just check my registery.

Coming off my 1993 XLT 4x4.

if you dont like a price MAYBE we can talk

4.0 ovh dress up kit

New Starter Wire system, upgraded Wires w/ ends. 4ga wire and 12ga wire. Wrapped in blue 1500*f sleeve. (no not in sleeve in pic) 25.00
2013-01-07_16_51_51_zpseea59510.jpg

You can see the wire here where its still hookd up
20140218_164327_zps07548696.jpg

Starter and starter solenoid less then 6 months old 35.00
refer to starter pic above and youll be able to see them

Brake Master Cylinder 15.00

Tranny Line Coolers, there is the stock and small add on 30.00 takes both!
20140218_164616_zps23ea25e5.jpg

Stainless Steel Brake lines for 4-6" lift. however one does have a small nic in the stainless steel, however not the tubing, i checked again. youll need to buy the thin nuts as well.. soo since both of those are downers im only asking 35.00 + shipping.
20140218_163217_zpsf564be2e.jpg
20140218_163354_zps493df4f0.jpg

Electric Shift motor for the 4x4 20.00

Trailer Plug and play wiring 5.00

Cargo Cover, grey w/ mounting brackets 15.00

thats all that is left.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I asked for a quote in my first post and didn't get a total, please let me know.

Sorry my bad. I'm trying to view all this on my phone at work. I'll hit up computer after work and get everyone answered

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Id be interested in those taillight guards shipped to 73114

24.50 regular usps mail.

Interested in the headlights(corners too?) and the taillight guards if they don't sell. 15905.

21.65 reg usps mail.

U 2 asked in that order. Ricco 2nd todd 3rd.

So ricco it's on u first.

I'm interested in the non-AC box. Also, put me in line for the tail guards.

Plan on selling the snorkel head/ piping?

What's your zip so I can get u a quote. I'll take off motor. To lighten the weight.

And yeah I sell snorkel topper. Not the pipe would be costly. It was just pvc pipe.

Zip is 07719 - What kind of snorkel topper is that? ARB? Shoot me a price

Also, do you have any specs on that High Output alternator? Brand? Amperage? That caught my eye.

30 plus shipping on rad. Where do you want me to measure aton rad.

On that link u want tie Rod to?

I need to know the width of the core its self. I do not need the tie rod. Mine isnt loose anywhere, the center link is bent bad enough to put my steering wheel upside down

Zip is 07719 - What kind of snorkel topper is that? ARB? Shoot me a price

Also, do you have any specs on that High Output alternator? Brand? Amperage? That caught my eye.

Snorkel topper I'll let go fir 35 plus ship. Don't remember brand but arb sounds right.i know I paid 65 for it plus 35 for coupler which I will include.

Alternator I'll get info today. I know it's the ho from advanced auto. I think 130amp

Sold on the Snorkel Topper/ Coupler and the Non-AC Box - PM me for billing shipping info

PM'd about the lights.

i would like to have the headers and cat converter but i know that's going to be way out of my price range but just curious what would you do on the combo.

pm'd you

i would like to have the headers and cat converter but i know that's going to be way out of my price range but just curious what would you do on the combo.

For now could only do 100 off on the combo.

I got it sorry didn't respond. Fit now trying to keep lift kit together. Sorry but if I split I'll let u know.

For now could only do 100 off on the combo.

Hey guys as you send payments send as gift please. Ty.

Ricco refund sent.

Swaybar links shipped.

Headlights and light gaurds pending sale.

Non ac box and snorkel pending sale.

Getting measurements for rad tomorrow.

Let me know if I didn't answer someones questions.

IF the headlight sale falls through, I'm interested PM if they become avail.

Sorry, they're sitting on my workbench right now. :thumbsup:

Sorry, they're sitting on my workbench right now. :thumbsup:

You get both packages in good shape? Get a chance post a pic when u install them.

Yup, everything came perfect. Guards go off for sandblasting this week and I"ll get them painted and put on. Headlights look great!

Thanks again.

Yup, everything came perfect. Guards go off for sandblasting this week and I"ll get them painted and put on. Headlights look great!

Thanks again.

Did all the bulbs survive?

Looks like it, I won't be putting them in until after next weekend. Don't want to break them wheeling.

I'm getting more things shipped Tuesday. Ill be able to answer more questions soon to. If I didn't reply sorry I was in Chili for easy rider rodeo.

Back