• Register Today It's free!

2000 Hella Ranger =-)

medicbro2000

Reaction score
City, State
Ludlow Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
(1994 XLT) 00 RangerXLT
Hey everyone!! I'm registering my ranger. I have a 2000 Ranger XLT 4wd Auto. Supercab. I bought this baby in 2006 with about 50k on her. She now has just over 90k and running strong- mostly :p

on this truck are 31 Mud Kings on black steels at stock height with only rear shackles lifting the back up just a tad for a better stance. She has Rancho 5000's, a Waag Brush guard, full Thule roof rack with folding kayak rack, hella fog lights, fiberglass LEER topp, jet chip, K&N filter system, bigger alternator and a cooler thermo. Also has a custom side output exhaust that comes out in front of the rear tire. Inside is a jungle of radios and computers :eek:

Future ideas or wishes:

Lift-???? would like some 33's!
Front skid plate
New rear diff cover
maybe new rear end - go to 8.8 w/31 spindles instead of 28. What do you think? :scratch:

014.jpg

015.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice looking Ranger.. I personally would mount the driving lights on the roof basket to increase air flow to the radiator. What is hanging off of the grill guard on the driver's side?

Do upgrade the rear axle to a 31-spline model.

Get one from an FX4 Level II or an Explorer ('95 or newer can have disk brakes!) Rear disks are sweet - and a direct bolt on.

nice lookin ranger keep up the good work

Nice looking Ranger.. I personally would mount the driving lights on the roof basket to increase air flow to the radiator. What is hanging off of the grill guard on the driver's side?

That stupid looking thing hanging off the grill guard is a large pink caribeaner I found that I hooked some small caribeaners onto that I use to tie my Kayak down with. I have since removed this from my grill gaurd. I think its ugly. but the beaner was a birthday present..... but PINK. seriously. who has a pink beaner. Blue would be alright, gray, black, but PINK??

LOL

Thanks for the comments everyone.

In-cab electronics

How about some info on the electronic goodies in the cab? Computer, GPS, etc? I'd love to see some pics and maybe even some write-ups. I'm planning on putting some good stuff in my truck, so seeing what others have done would be a big help.

Back