Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2002 Explorer Floor Cargo Hatch Broken.

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by DesertCourtz, April 21, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. DesertCourtz

DesertCourtz New Member

City, State:
      Arizona
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 Exp. Ltd
      I recently purchased a used 2002 explorer limited. The rear floor cargo hatch is broken, and I have been unable to actually open the cargo area. Any suggestions for how to get this open? I have found the part needed, and will be ordering it soon, but I would like to be able to get it open, and at least get a temporary "handle" fixed to it.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. koda2000

koda2000 Explorer Addict

Year, Model & Trim Level:
      x
      You posted your question in the Sport Trac sub forum. I for one (and I'm sure I'm not alone) don't have a clue what you're talking about. I suggest you move your question to the regular Explorer forum.