1. for access to reviews and discussion of the 2016 and 2017 Ford Explorer, Tech Tips, How to Articles, Off-Road Modification, Events, and more!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2002 Explorer. PJB fuse.

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by 4x4paul, October 23, 2010.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. 4x4paul

4x4paul New Member

City, State:
      Calgary AB
      Year and Model:
      Hi all i had a problem with my 02 explorer the switch that turns the heater from hot to cold went but that isn't the problem. After putting in the new one and then starting to put all the dash back together the truck wouldn't start i plugged all the electrical back together. I noticed that the little wire that is hooked to the shifter leaver to move the needle from park to reverse to drive and so on got broken! But my problem is that now when i turn the ignition off i have a clicking coming from the PJB fuse i pulled it out for now! When i replace the part i broke will this clear up that problem with the PJB fuse or is there a bigger problem? Oh and by the way what is the PJB fuse and should i just replace it as well? I noticed that no head lights no wipers worked could my battery be dead or almost dead? Any help at all would be appreciated please and thanks!!:(

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      Year and Model:
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars