• Register Today It's free!

2002 PO775 Code

Troy1839

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLT
Yesterday my 2002 xlt overdrive light stated to blink than the cheak engine light came on. The code that comes up is PO775 but I can not find any thing about this. The truck also started to hesitatet shifting from 1st to 2nd.
Thanks
Troy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

P0775 - Pressure Control Solenoid "B"

I believe these transmissions have had issues with a few solenoids. There may be a TSB on it. Good luck

-Drew

If you have to change the solenoid, they come in a block now. You can't change just one. The block from the stealership is around $290.00 (probably depends on the stealership).
I changed mine in about two hours. Be careful if you do, and get all the fluid back in. Don't just fill up the pan while the car is not running. You have to have the car running, in park, and have the fluid come back out the fill hole before you have enough in.

Dave

Thanks for you help. I signed up with a TSD survice through rock auto. Nothing was mentioned adout that identical problem. I also orded a manual for the transmission so I have an idea what to expect when droping the pan. Ill probally work on taking apart on Friday.
Thanks again for all you help
Troy

The update that its fixed is appreciated.
Thanks

I had the same code and my solenoid block was good but my overdrive servo was broke

Back