2002 Sporttrac logo decals for rear quarters | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Sporttrac logo decals for rear quarters

PDACPA

Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sporttrac
I just had my 2002 Sport trac painted and thus lost my rear quarter panel "Explorer" and "Sport trac" decals.

The dealer says he does not carry them and that they were aftermarket (though I bought them from him years ago as the 2002 did have them but new years did).

I cannot find them anywhere, but thought I would post here before going to find a sign shop to make me some.

Pic attached.
SporttracLogosmal.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you dont find those westonsigns has sweet 4x4 decals you can order right off their site

I've never seen those on a Sport Trac before...

News to me as well!

Maybe it is a Florida thing, but there are tons of them down here. The picture I posted is actually my buddies 2005 ST (you can see my 2002 in the background) and he has them on his.

They did not come on my 02, but I had seen them on others and bought them from my Ford Dealer. Now he claims they do not have a part number, etc.

I found a guy who has similar ones. Vinyl Imagination.com. Will post pics once on. I like the look of them.

I wonder is the dealer had them made by a graphics company as a dealer spiff... I've seriously never seen them anywhere, even on pics of other ST's around the country.

Well LOOKY what is on the sides of this Florida members 2008.......maybe he can help with locating them.

As JD says, may be a Florida thing.

Those don't look too hard to do, just need measurements to make em.

Maybe we can get a group purchase. I'd be interested in a set if the price was reasonable.

Maybe they're like engraved truck bumpers in Texas... :D

I live in FL and I have them as well =]
small%20side.jpg

Back