My 2003 Ford Explorer won't start. I was washing under the hood (the lip under where the hood overlaps). Tried to start it and heard a bunch of fast clicks. The stereo and lights had power. Thought it may be the solenoid, but then read up online and found out water may have gotten into some electrical connections? I tried again this morning and now it seems the battery is dead (maybe from trying to start the vehicle too many times)? I've checked under the hood and haven't removed any of the connections or anything, but I don't see water anywhere... Any help you have will be much appreciated. I am nowhere near my mechanic and would hate to have to tow it to him. We are going to jump it to get the battery going and I'm going to pull the relay/starter fuse to clean and check it for water... Should I take a hair dryer to it or wd40? I have read a few threads that suggest this... Thank you!