• Register Today It's free!

2007 Explorer Limited

luckyc1423

Reaction score
City, State
Norman, Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 limited
Hey, I am new to this forum and this is my very first post....I have a very good friend that is a dealer and can get me a huge discount on a new car...So it looks like im going to purchase an 07 explorer limited....I absolutely love electronics and add on's......I am going to get the rear dvd player, I was woundering if I should get the factory navigation system or should I get an after market one?
I assume factory because I just thought it would look better with the car coming from the factory....
I also want to do other stuff to it does anyone have any ideas?
I was thinking about getting aftermarket rims that I would like to purchase but it just seems stupid because the tires would be brand new that come from the factory and would be useless if I didnt use them....anyone have any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it seems a good deal. the only think that i can give you advice is the factory navigation system can only save 20 address. if you really want to use it saving address then look into an aftermarket one.

No, I am not going to be using it for the fact that you can save address's. I will use the navi system some, I just like the way it looks.....I like this kind of stuff......how does it look when ur playing a cd or the radio?

i don't have any experience with the 07 limited, but everybody in here it seems to don't like the quality of the factory stereo, but my advice go drive it and check out everything before you buy it.

Remember if you go with aftermarket Nav you won't be able to use the steering wheel controls...

Back