2007 Iron Man Explorer Lifted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Iron Man Explorer Lifted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

u got any pics of it

not at the moment im gonna take some once i get the strut spacers on and ill post some. then ill post more when i get the wheels. it actually looks weird now i mean it has factory 18" ironman wheels but with the small tires its odd looking cant wait to get the 33's

Sounds awesome - looking forward to pics!

Yes pics please. I always felt at stock height etc the Ironman nameplate was a little... ambitious...

IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6768.jpg

IMG_6753.jpg

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

33x12.50's are soon to follow.

Love it - nice job. Will look really good with 33's. That interior is miles above the 2nd gens. Very nice. Only thing I would change aside from the tires/rims is the grey pieces in the front bumper. Never got what they were supposed to emulate aside from plastic made to look like plastic iron.... Really the only part of the Ironman edition I can say why? Small criticism of Ford aside, nice Ex, cant wait to see it w/33's

Said it on the other thread, but it's worth saying again:
That looks awesome!

Dude, that thing is BADASS. That's the way it shoulda looked coming out of the factory with the "Ironman" tag. I've always really loved the look of the Ironman edition, but never seen it lifted. This is sweet - excellent work. :thumbsup:

<3 this is simply sick fella !

when those grapplers go bald, which by the looks could be soon... are you going to buy another set ? or switch it up ?

Yea. I got the tires from a friend. They should last through the summer. And yea I think I'll buy new grapplers this fall. I just love the look of them. And I'm already use to not being able to hear the radio over them lol.

SICK! Definitely my favorite explorer! Good job man!

Awesome transformation--really stands out!!!

yeah i have an 07 explorer like yours and i dont know what too buy? what should i get?

You will need a 3 inch ford ranger body lift (u will have to make modifications). And some strut spacers. I run 2.5 In front and 2 in back. But again this is alot of work. Make sure u are capable before taking your ex apart

Thats nice! Good work!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey electrician. Let me know as soon as you get the new control arms on. As soon as I know yours worked out I'm gonna order mine. Thanks!!

Back