2007 SportTrac Repair Manual | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 SportTrac Repair Manual

cindyk

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
I've been trying to find a Haynes or Chilton repair manual for a 2007 Sport Trac and it doesn't seem to exist.

Do repair manuals exist for this model year of the SportTrac? There are so many I see on the road (other than mine) I find it hard to believe it was never created.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I looked for a repair manual for my 2007 ST Limited and could not find them either. I ended up finding the factory repair manuals for my year online for sale. $100.00 for a used copy, all three volumes, but they have been worth every penny.

go to EBSCOhost Login. Go here for the password Complete List of Databases (A-Z) | Southwestern Manitoba Regional Library
I would list it here but they seem to disable the listed passwords for some reason. Use the auto repair refrence for anything you ever wanted to know and more. I did the timing chains on my 4.0l using this.
looks like the user name and password for this no longer work :'( RIP

** corection. u can still sign into EBSCO host to access small engine repair. they do not have the automotive database anymore :(
But now have automate. learning curve for sure.

the hacked ford dvd manuals on e-bay are good usually in the $10 - $15 range

edit: I noticed some pdf manuals - not as good

it's usually a 2 year range manual, select year and model and most if not all info is in there
I have a 06-07 manual and ST is covered, as well as most of the truck line, maybe if I get a later year range 07-08 it would be better

Back