2008 aftermarket tail light modification | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 aftermarket tail light modification

Chad08XLT

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Explorer XLT
Has anyone put 2002-2005 style aftermarket led tail lights in a 2008?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hahahahahaah. Sorry, everyone here is wanting to put the 06-10's taillights in their 02-05's.

If you have an '08, you need to ask this in the modified section for the 4th gens.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?forums/modified-2006-2010-explorers.112/

Yeah I realize that, I really want an aftermarket Led taillight, but absolutely can not find one for the 06-10/ 4th gen. So I figured the next best thing was the 3rd gen style since there's several options out there for aftertail lights. Thanks for the lead, I'll definitely check that out.

The 4th gen Mountaineer's had an expensive LED taillight in them. Not sure if the Mounty's taillights will fit on the Explorer of the same year.

The 4th gen Mountaineer's had an expensive LED taillight in them. Not sure if the Mounty's taillights will fit on the Explorer of the same year.
Ok, thanks for the info, I'll look in to those.

Back