• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Sport Ordered

tgunn_ocs

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Just want to thank everyone for their info. I just placed an order today for a 2013 Explorer Sport....I appreciate all the pictures, info, reviews etc that helped me make my decision....now the toughest part is waiting.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congratulations and keep us posted on the delivery progress. Tell us about your Ex (interior/exterior color, equipment, etc...) :)

4DR 4WD Sport
Tuxedo Black
400A
173 Dual Seating
439 Dual Moonroof
50M Guards
50N Roof Rack
52T Trailer tow
61N Naviagtion

Congrats on the order! I never knew I would be this impatient & such a hard wait. Welcome to the club. You can PM Cory or Gina with your order number & dealership info. They will help keep you up to date on the process.

Just want to thank everyone for their info. I just placed an order today for a 2013 Explorer Sport....I appreciate all the pictures, info, reviews etc that helped me make my decision....now the toughest part is waiting.....
Congrats on your new order, tgunn_ocs! :D

It’s a bit easier when you’re kept in the loop with the latest status. You probably don’t have a VIN yet, so just drop a line via PM with your order number + dealer info. :)

...Welcome to the club. You can PM Cory or Gina with your order number & dealership info. They will help keep you up to date on the process.
Nola20,

The shout-out is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Cory

Cory,
I sent you a PM last evening. Did I send it correctly as I'm new around here ?
Let me know if I need to retry.
Cheers

got my vin from the dealer

...I sent you a PM last evening. Did I send it correctly as I'm new around here ?...
Welcome to the boards, SHOnSUV! :D

Yes, your PM went through and I already sent you a reply. :)

got my vin from the dealer
sciond,

Congrats! I also sent you a follow-up PM. :thumbsup:

Cory

Thanks Cory !
For both the research & the warm welcome.
Have a great Turkey Day weekend.

You got it, SHOnSUV! My holiday was filled with turkey and pie (on separate plates of course :)).

Cory

Hey Cory, Glad your holiday was good. Do you have any updates for me? Its hard seeing guys with the same build date enjoying their new rides while I sit and wait.

not turkey pie?
It would be OK if it was turkey pot pie, but everyone knows pumpkin pie is the best. ;)

Hey Cory, Glad your holiday was good. Do you have any updates for me?...
Thanks, JarHead1833. :thumbsup: Your order rolled off the line and is awaiting shipment! :party:

Cory

Very Excited.....Window Sticker finally showed up....everything looks correct....due to be built next week and shipped 1/21.....

Very Excited.....Window Sticker finally showed up....everything looks correct....due to be built next week and shipped 1/21.....

Awesome news, tgunn_ocs! Shoot me a PM when you're ready for a status update. :D

Crystal

New member....new explorer

Hello everyone. New member here.
I placed an order for a 13 Explorer Sport. 402A, Ruby Red with all options.
I will hopefully get it some day. I placed the order and gave a deposit over a month ago. (Couple of weeks before Christmas.) Still no build date and no reason why.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I will hopefully get it some day. I placed the order and gave a deposit over a month ago. (Couple of weeks before Christmas.) Still no build date and no reason why.

Welcome and congratulations!....im also new here. I placed my order on 12/6 and still have no info, so your not alone :) Hoping sometime next week we'll have some news.

I am supposed to get mine within the next few days....hopefully....

Congratulations on ordering, AdamLeathers! I can provide you with weekly updates on your Explorer's status; just send me a PM with your order number/dealer name and I'll get you the specifics.

Welcome and congratulations!....im also new here. I placed my order on 12/6 and still have no info, so your not alone :) Hoping sometime next week we'll have some news.

Touch base with me early next week, Zorro11. I'll see if there's been any updates.

I am supposed to get mine within the next few days....hopefully....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, smokeufools! Be sure to post pics when your Explorer comes home.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Crystal

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My Sport is at the dealer getting cleaned up! I ordered mine in mid-November FYI...

Back