2013 Explorer Sport Ordered | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Sport Ordered

Window Sticker!!

I looked up my window sticker online today! ETA is the week of the 17th. I can't wait!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I looked up my window sticker online today! ETA is the week of the 17th. I can't wait!

Me too Adam, my delivery date originally scheduled for the 17th crystal updated me saying looking more like the 19th. Very cool

It's getting closer, gang! Time to start clearing out space in the garage. ;)

Let me know when your Explorers make it home; I can't wait to hear the good news!

Crystal

My estimated date is week of the 18th too...hope we're close and not too late after the date. It'll be interesting to see if any of us take delivery on time. Hope so!

Mine showed up a few days early....hoping all of yours come in soon!

Crystal, my 66 Malibu and man cave occupy my garage, explorer gets to sit outside. Don't worry crystal she won't get too cold I live in California

Crystal, my 66 Malibu and man cave occupy my garage, explorer gets to sit outside. Don't worry crystal she won't get too cold I live in California

Whew! That's a load off of my mind, Explorer4thewife. I'd be sad if your new Explorer got frostbite!

Let me know once your Explorer comes home. :thumbsup:

Crystal

I'm all ready for it to come in....I have the winter tires and wheels ready, I have the installer booked to install the 3M paint film before I pick it up, the K&N CAI is ready and I have the Magnaflow exhaust on order. The dealer will be taking it down to have a custom tune done after the air intake and exhaust are put on.....I'm getting excited!

Explorer is due the week of 17th, When should I know when my explorer should be ready to pick up? Should I have exact day notice by now? So I can schedule getting to the dealer? Or is it just get a phone call get down here ASAP? I've read stories how other car salesman will sell anything that is on the lot .

I wouldn't be surprised if they called you 30min before they close on a Sat for the weekend and say "it's all cleaned and ready to go......huh....what do you mean no one called you......yes, we have to do the paperwork.....and we close in 30min. Lol.
My experience tells me they will call you after it is unloaded form the truck.

My Explorer Sport is supposed to be delivered on the 18th. We will see.

Thanks For responding Adam, yours is due on the 18th? Where did you get that info from? When I ordered mine they originally said mid march, then I got a build date and a ETA of the 17th of feb, crystal updated this saying it was awaiting shipment and looking more like the 19th. You would think they would give you a better tracking system you can track a package from ups under $20 and know exactly where it is, but not almost 50,000 vehicle. How are you financing? Through ford? I'm sure our vehicles don't qualify for any special apr

I got the info from Crystal. It went from the week of the 17th to delivery date of the 18th. She gave me the info a couple of days ago. I sent her a PM today to get a update but I did not hear back yet. (I think I sent it to late.) the MSRP for mine was $53,710 before the discount I was offered. I'm not sure about special financing, I'm paying cash for it. :eek: (That's going to be a hard check to write.)
It would be nice if they gave you some type of tracking system. Even a text or E-mail when your vehicle starts being built and or when it leaves the factory.

woot! woot! the "sport" is in route!!! should be at the dealer on the 26th!!! Thanks Crystal for the updates:D :burnout::burnout:

Anybody else on here finance through ford?

Long term--no, the rates were not competitive with my credit union. Short term--yes, there was a $1000 rebate for financing with Ford. I took the rebate and quickly refinanced.

ETA 25th

i have a bunch of bits ready to install ( husky mats, hitch step, shark fin antenna, whispbar crossbar, 100G of jazz in my iPod, and oh yes that silicone rubber keyfob cover and volcanic rocks in a bag from Lee Valley ( keeps the Ex fresh)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back