and gain access to Reviews and Discussion of the 2016 and 2017 Ford Explorer Tech Tips, How to Articles, Off-Road Modifications and Events, Street Truck Mods and Events, and much more! Since 1996 our community has covered every aspect of the Ford Explorer, Ford Ranger and all vehicles based on this platform.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2014 EX Sport - Bucket seats

Discussion in 'Stock 2011 - 2017 Ford Explorer Discussion' started by newFordguy72, September 24, 2013.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. newFordguy72

newFordguy72 New Member

Year and Model:
      2007 Dodge Caravan
      Hi all, I have been reading extensively the last few days/weeks on this forum to get answers about a new 2014 Explorer Sport. Its so popular around here that the only way to get one is to build one and wait the 10-12 weeks for delivery.

The last question that I can't find an answer for and hope those with the Explorers already can help. I'm looking to order the 2nd row bucket seats with console and wanted to know if the seats are heated? thank you

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Riley

Riley Active Member

Year and Model:
      '13 XLT 4WD
      Only on the Limited model. With and without buckets are heated 2nd row on the Limited.

4. peterk9

peterk9 Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Ottawa, Ontario area
      Year and Model:
      2014 Lincoln MKT AWD
      Welcome to the Forum newFordguy72.:wavey:
      I believe that Riley has answered your question. Have you yourself gone to the Ford.com website and 'built' a Sport? You can get some good info that way regarding the various models. The Sport seems to be a very popular model and so the waiting time may be a little longer that the others.

Peter

5. jtorres204

jtorres204 New Member

City, State:
      california
      Year and Model:
      2014 ford explorer spor
      I have the 14 sport with bucket seats and only the driver and passenger have heated and cooled seats, we didn't get the console , I don't think with a console you'll get heated seats . Also they told us that it would take 8 weeks but it only took 6 weeks. The sales rep said that they give that estimation just in case, but they usually get them under 8 weeks.

6. newFordguy72

newFordguy72 New Member

Year and Model:
      2007 Dodge Caravan
      My Rep in Canada said 10-12 weeks. Hope to get it in Dec and maybe before X-Mas. Thank you to all for the answers.