Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
Harbor Freight coupons which expire after 1-10-2018:

Harbor Freight coupons which expire after 1-10-2018..jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How do you get the coupons so far out?

I occasionally get bags with local store coupons, and they are in the bag. I scan them, change the size in Microsoft paint, then upload it as an attachment. At one time these local stores would deliver coupons to every house on the block, but now they only deliver them to a few houses. Some of these people don't even look at the coupons, and throw them out, so that's why they stopped delivering them to each house on the block. You could find them online, in magazines, and even with an app on your phone.

I occasionally get bags with local store coupons, and they are in the bag. I scan them, change the size in Microsoft paint, then upload it as an attachment. At one time these local stores would deliver coupons to every house on the block, but now they only deliver them to a few houses. Some of these people don't even look at the coupons, and throw them out, so that's why they stopped delivering them to each house on the block. You could find them online, in magazines, and even with an app on your phone.
Ok, you just seem to get access to coupons I don't. The local stores only have this months coupons out.
Figured you worked for HF or something. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back