2nd Gen Rare Interior/Other Parts For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd Gen Rare Interior/Other Parts For Sale

Good morning all, finally joined the Elite ranks and thought I'd break in my account by selling some cool stuff! Pics will be uploaded tonight when I get home, but I currently have for sale:

1. Full 4-Door Panel Set: Dark Grey color with Leather and Wood Grain Inlays. Grey Limited Level Switches included, I have only tested the Driver's switch as of yet and it works properly, and I will be happy to test the other 3 before I sell. Very Good Used Condition, some minor dings and scratches.

2. BW4406 T/C: Originally used in my 4406 swap, thought it was the source of a vibration issue so I replaced the transfer case with another one. The vibration ended up to be a faulty hub bearing that didn't have failing hub bearing-like symptoms until awhile afterwards, so I believe there is nothing wrong with this case. 2WD/4HI/4LO all work as they should, shifts well into gear.

3. 5.0 AWD T/C and Driveshafts: Stock AWD system out of my truck, pulled at about 153k. Nothing wrong with them when pulled, simply wanted 4WD.

4. Dark Grey Full Length Rear Carpet: I have two of these, brand new one even with the Ford Factory Box.

5. 4-Door Wood Grain Switch Set: I had never seen a set of these in person before I found them. They are a set of Limited Wood Grain door switches, out of probably a 99-01. I believe the driver's switches are a little sticky, but work as they should. The two front switches are faded from sun/water damage in the junkyard, rear two are in very good shape.

6. Wood Grain Radio Bezel: I have two of these, one has some cracks for the vent registers and other minor damage, the other I believe is in very good used condition when pulled. I will double check it this evening and update if there are any flaws.

7: 2001 Ford Ranger Electric T/C: Parted out an 01 a couple years ago and took the T/C, worked well when pulled. No clue if it'll work in the older Explorers/Rangers, was behind a 4.0 SOHC and 5r55e Auto Trans with 137k.

If I find any other parts tonight in my shop I'll post them with the pictures, if you see something you can use here please PM me with an offer. Thanks guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good luck with the space gains. Is that 4406 TC an electric, or the manual TC? I could use a spare TOD version if it is. Do you have a nice grey carpet, front especially? My 99 has the dark grey, but I prefer the medium color. Regards,

Good luck with the space gains. Is that 4406 TC an electric, or the manual TC? I could use a spare TOD version if it is. Do you have a nice grey carpet, front especially? My 99 has the dark grey, but I prefer the medium color. Regards,
The 4406 is a manual shift, and unfortunately it took me a year to find a medium grey set of mats myself haha, but if I find any others in the pull yards I'll keep you in mind sir.

Thanks. My two 98's have had leaks from the sunroof. I haven't pulled either rug yet, but I am worried that I can't get them clean. I also need another black two spoke steering wheel, the high option version from 98-01. GLWTS,

I might have a couple sources for a 2 spoke steering wheel, if I find one I will let you know.

Thanks.

Late to the game, but any chance you still have the AWD transfer case, and willing to ship?

Late to the game, but any chance you still have the AWD transfer case, and willing to ship?
I think we can do that, please PM me an offer sir. Thanks for your patience with my reply, been busy as of late.

just a note: OP hasnt been on since 2020 just FYI... but hope OP comes back so you get a response, though!:bounce:

Good morning all, finally joined the Elite ranks and thought I'd break in my account by selling some cool stuff! Pics will be uploaded tonight when I get home, but I currently have for sale:

1. Full 4-Door Panel Set: Dark Grey color with Leather and Wood Grain Inlays. Grey Limited Level Switches included, I have only tested the Driver's switch as of yet and it works properly, and I will be happy to test the other 3 before I sell. Very Good Used Condition, some minor dings and scratches.

2. BW4406 T/C: Originally used in my 4406 swap, thought it was the source of a vibration issue so I replaced the transfer case with another one. The vibration ended up to be a faulty hub bearing that didn't have failing hub bearing-like symptoms until awhile afterwards, so I believe there is nothing wrong with this case. 2WD/4HI/4LO all work as they should, shifts well into gear.

3. 5.0 AWD T/C and Driveshafts: Stock AWD system out of my truck, pulled at about 153k. Nothing wrong with them when pulled, simply wanted 4WD.

4. Dark Grey Full Length Rear Carpet: I have two of these, brand new one even with the Ford Factory Box.

5. 4-Door Wood Grain Switch Set: I had never seen a set of these in person before I found them. They are a set of Limited Wood Grain door switches, out of probably a 99-01. I believe the driver's switches are a little sticky, but work as they should. The two front switches are faded from sun/water damage in the junkyard, rear two are in very good shape.

6. Wood Grain Radio Bezel: I have two of these, one has some cracks for the vent registers and other minor damage, the other I believe is in very good used condition when pulled. I will double check it this evening and update if there are any flaws.

7: 2001 Ford Ranger Electric T/C: Parted out an 01 a couple years ago and took the T/C, worked well when pulled. No clue if it'll work in the older Explorers/Rangers, was behind a 4.0 SOHC and 5r55e Auto Trans with 137k.

If I find any other parts tonight in my shop I'll post them with the pictures, if you see something you can use here please PM me with an offer. Thanks guys!
are they still avail

OP hasnt been on since 2020, doubt youll get a reply...

Hi..responded by my other account...but looking into the woodgrain windon switch covers,,do you still have 'em???

see if we can work out a deal???

OP anticitizen1 has not been on the forum since september of 2020, so i doubt they will return. also, the last reply was in 2018, so OP may have unsubscribed from the thread by now...

ok thanks..any others please feel free to chime in,,,thanks friends...,,,terry

no problem! which woodgrain parts do you want (bezel, inlays, etc) i can see if theres anyone who has! and nice dog! is it a rotweiler?

no problem! which woodgrain parts do you want (bezel, inlays, etc) i can see if theres anyone who has! and nice dog! is it a rotweiler?
Hi Bud..im looking for the 4 door power window covers or any others...i have the radio..not sure if there anything else..seen the limited console in woodgrain in pics i have ,,but my xlt can just go with the door set if you get a contact..again..thanks for any help.... the wood grain switch covers...keep lookin on ebay..nothing...have seen them on EBs and limiteds..thanks...Terry

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Bud..im looking for the 4 door power window covers or any others...i have the radio..not sure if there anything else..seen the limited console in woodgrain in pics i have ,,but my xlt can just go with the door set if you get a contact..again..thanks for any help.... the wood grain switch covers...keep lookin on ebay..nothing...have seen them on EBs and limiteds..thanks...Terry
PS...hes my best friend Rottie that was ABANDONED/ABUSED,,,rescued now,,forever home..,,,thanks for asking.

Back