Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

3rd gen build

Discussion in 'Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by Robbie Stroup, February 5, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Robbie Stroup

Robbie Stroup Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Greenville, SC
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2003, Explorer XLT
      I have a 2003 xlt that I'm starting to build so I will be looking here a lot for information and advice. I enjoy seeing and hearing what others have done with theirs and getting some ideas for mine. Like I said I'm just starting the process and I'm pretty new to the auto world so any advice from some of you veterans is extremely beneficial. I'm from the Metro-Atlanta area but currently live in Greenville, SC for college. I'm Currently running stock, but have purchased a 2" spacer lift and intend on purchasing 265/75 R16 Pathfinder AT's after i install the lift. other than that the only aftermarket I've done is installing some off-road running lights in the front bumper and an aftermarket stereo as well.

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. RangerX

RangerX Elite Ranger Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Omao, Kauai
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '93 Ranger XLT 4X4
      Whoa, brand new member and already Elite, well done! :chug:

I moved your thread to Gen3 Modified since you're on your way already.

Welcome!